LG OLEG TV

Posted 12th Apr
Hi guys I'm looking at buying a new TV, I really want an Oleg an my research seems to say this is a good one. Any opinions or advice please

LG OLED55C9MLB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV
3440345-noWb2.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
40392671-xfUSI.jpg
40392665-iTwSF.jpg
22 Comments
Get it. OLED is life
40392665-iTwSF.jpg
40392671-xfUSI.jpg
Beware of leg burn.

40392679-onveg.jpg
Just so many different models out there Im not sure what to get lol. Also looked at Samsung oled
Don’t buy from curry’s, warranty is only short and customer service for returns is terrible
I did quite a bit of research on these and the C9 as pictured seemed a pretty decent entry level OLED from what I read. I ended up going with the Sony AG8 in the end though. Roughly same price and better sound output. I think if you’re into gaming the C9 is the better buy though as the input lag is a lot less
I have the lg55C8, the C9 is the year after mine it’s awesome you won’t be disappointed with it. Please do yourself a favour and buy it from richer sounds, 6 year warranty but no depriciation clause If you are going to drop a decent sum on a tv (not currys with a 12 month one)
I'm just after a really nice OLED TV that shows off the colours really well lol
Nick8912/04/2020 18:25

Just so many different models out there Im not sure what to get lol. Also …Just so many different models out there Im not sure what to get lol. Also looked at Samsung oled

Samsung oled? Oh dear
_Whatever_12/04/2020 18:35

Go oled. Have both. Prefer oled

LG C9 is an entry level is it? £1300 fml lol
Nick8912/04/2020 18:36

Worth every penny. As advised get it from richer sounds
LG C9 or philips 854. Love webos, love ambilight more. I have a B8, price being equal I'd go for the philips (granted im the minority)
Edited by: "MrKrabs" 12th Apr
Nick8912/04/2020 18:36

the B9 is entry level, it’s got a weaker processor C9 has a better processor and Higher peak brightness the only differences between higher model E9 is price and sound and if you want good sound you’re not using the built in speakers.
With 2020 models coming out so we think the LG C9 will drop. Anymore?
Definitely. The price will drop slowly over the next couple of months. Also considering we’re heading into a recession you’re more likely to get a drop in price.
Regarding the c9 it’s a fab telly. The colour is amazing. The cX or c10 is the latest model coming to the UK shortly but there is no word on pricing. The C9 this price is fantastic value. As others have said definitely consider a purchase from RicherSounds. They are fantastic and the after support there is amazing and if you ask they might give you a better deal. They’ll definitely match the pc world price though. 6 years warranty on pricey piece of kit is a nice bonus.
Nick8912/04/2020 18:59

With 2020 models coming out so we think the LG C9 will drop. Anymore?

There’s an offer at the minute, they will probably run out of stock before they drop anymore
As said above buy from richer sounds,b9 might be ok for you as well £1000@rs
I have the c9 great tv, the b9 has lesser specs screen wise I believe and the e9 is the same as the c9 just with better speakers. If you spending £1000+ on a tv I would assume you would atleast have/want a surround sound or sound bar if so the e9 is pointless. The Sony ag8 is the older model 2018 and the ag9 is allot more. I’d defo go for it
solanki34912/04/2020 19:26

Regarding the c9 it’s a fab telly. The colour is amazing. The cX or c10 is …Regarding the c9 it’s a fab telly. The colour is amazing. The cX or c10 is the latest model coming to the UK shortly but there is no word on pricing. The C9 this price is fantastic value. As others have said definitely consider a purchase from RicherSounds. They are fantastic and the after support there is amazing and if you ask they might give you a better deal. They’ll definitely match the pc world price though. 6 years warranty on pricey piece of kit is a nice bonus.

Cx is out now..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions