Groups
    EXPIRED

LG RENOIR

I've decided I want an LG Renoir
    What is the cheapest way to get hold of a new one? Don't want one off ebay thanks.
    I'd prefere it on O2 because I get good coverage round here but will think about other networks...

I've seen it for £199 at littlewoods on T-mobile so about £170 with codes
    But is there a cheap contract I can get this on that will work out cheaper or better value,

I don't make loads of calls as I have work moble too that has calls paid for.

I'll rep all that help - thanks

4 Comments

littlewoods is the best deal at the moment surprisingly. But youd need to get it unlocked.

Or on contract you can get some deals that work out about £250 in total with obviously 400 free minutes or something a month ontop.

Original Poster

J4GG4;5547226

littlewoods is the best deal at the moment surprisingly. But youd need to … littlewoods is the best deal at the moment surprisingly. But youd need to get it unlocked.Or on contract you can get some deals that work out about £250 in total with obviously 400 free minutes or something a month ontop.

Is that with cash back though ( i'd no doubt forget to send off )
    I'd be glad to find a 'normal' contract with free / cheap phone
    any examples? thanks

Original Poster

bump??

hi, i have seen this guy here is selling one, but has had his thread locked hotukdeals.com/ite…ir/

im sure if you pm'd him he would be willing to list it again when 7 days is up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions