LG V10 UK release date? Does anyone know when the V10 will be available to pre order / buy in the UK?

Found 27th Oct 2015
I am waiting for this phone to come to the UK market and cant find any information anywhere when the carriers planning to sell it. Any idea?
Community Updates
AskLG
10 Comments
Nothing announced for the UK. Just like the Note 5. That's the trouble when there's more than 1 flagship. I assume LG G4 and S6 Edge Plus are more viable options for both. Shame because I like the look of the V10 too. However, I got the Nexus 6P yesterday and I'm very pleased.
Hmm, I think it is maybe too early days to say whether LG with the V10 will be the same situation as Samsung with the Note 5. My understanding from that situation was that Samsung thought there wasn't the european demand for the stylus and so was better off betting everything on the S6 Edge Plus over here. For the V10 though, it'll only be in US stores later in the week, so it seems too early to say that it won't be coming over here soonish.
http://www.****/mainproduct.php?pid=33310&sd=specs
Shipping in this quarter to 'key markets' including Europe according to LG Newsroom. Hopefully appearing soon. Link
Edited by: "iampav" 5th Nov 2015
Now on LG UK website (H960 version of the v10, no specs to confirm or deny the rumour it'll be 32Gb not the north american/japanese/korean 64Gb version - the H961) and no release date yet, but at least this basically confirms it will be coming out here. lg.com/uk/…960
I contacted LG UK customer services yesterday (05/01/2016) and they stated that the LG V10 will not be released in the UK at all
Harleysuperstar

I contacted LG UK customer services yesterday (05/01/2016) and they … I contacted LG UK customer services yesterday (05/01/2016) and they stated that the LG V10 will not be released in the UK at all

Maybe Customer Services are reading off an old script: pocket-lint.com/rev…ons
The LG Facebook page confirmed to me in a message that the v10 will be released I the UK however, they are unable to confirm when.
In opposition to the above comment, the LG UK Facebook page responded to my message today, confirming that they are NOT raning the V10 in the UK. Marketing-wise, they literally haven't got a clue
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants