Found 15th Mar 2008
Im thinking of selling my LG Viewty or swaping it atleast, I have had it for a week and dont really like it, in perfect condition, its unlocked and unbranded, Im just stuck what phone to get, thinking of swaping for a nokia n95 (8gb) What phone would you recommend that has a 5mp camera?

1. Misc
  2. LG
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. LG
7 Comments

I didn't really like my viewty when I first got it, I was going to get rid of it, but ended up keeping it, and now I love it. It's just because the touchscreen is a pretty new concept. I'd keep it for a while

theres a new samsung coming on the market in about a month called the F490 looks very very nice 5mp camera touchscreen and 3g so a hell of a lot better that the iphone and viewty and n95

Original Poster

ok that fone sounds good, mite look into that, I need 2 sell my old sony k800i too lol

Banned

yo jhey would you trade this viewty for a nokia n73 unbranded and sim free in top condition

I got the n95 8gb a few days ago.. so far its been.. slow. The menus seem pretty slow to respond and Three for some reason decided to load as much **** onto it as possible.. there are like 5 trial games which give you about 1 minute of playtime each, tetris.. was about 25 seconds.

Original Poster

YOO;1727640

yo jhey would you trade this viewty for a nokia n73 unbranded and sim … yo jhey would you trade this viewty for a nokia n73 unbranded and sim free in top condition

I can get a n73 new unlocked for around for £130, I would be loosing out as I paid £240 for my viewty and is a week old tuesday in perfect condition.

Anyone kno if the sony k850i is any good?

Original Poster

Im thinking of swap this for a sony k850i, Nokia n95 (8gb) or a nokia n81 (8gb)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69771
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions