Found 10th Mar 2009
I was lucky enough to get an LG Viewty in silver from O2 for a pretty good price but now it's arrived, not really sure I want it.
How much is it worth please?

1. Misc
  2. LG
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. LG
7 Comments

Can you not send it back?

Original Poster

I could but will probable sell it for more than I paid and put it towards the 5800 I tried and likes. Only sent it back as I didn't like the contract it came with.

Just got mine too but I am so used to my K770i that haven't changed over to it yet - have ordered a micro SD card from Play so will transfer all my stuff when it arives and see how I get on.

The touch screen doesn't seem sensitive enough, have never had one before but don't really want to take the screen protector off

I got one today at tesco using the direct counter, started at £97.86p less £5 for using the new catalogue and £10 voucher code, minus the vat reduction ended up paying £82.02p not bad for a brand new lg viewty on o2. :-D

were did you get the codes from im looking to buy a viewty and that price you got it from tescos seems a bargain

were did you get the codes from im looking to buy a viewty and that price you got it from tescos seems a bargain

markrfc;4639472

I got one today at tesco using the direct counter, started at £97.86p … I got one today at tesco using the direct counter, started at £97.86p less £5 for using the new catalogue and £10 voucher code, minus the vat reduction ended up paying £82.02p not bad for a brand new lg viewty on o2. :-D

I got it at pretty much the same price. I chose tesco mobile network over O2 as I wanted a black handset compared to the silver that came with O2. I could never get Tesco's (or O2) **** network at my place so I had to top it up by £25 to request a unlocking code. Hope I would be able to use my Orange Sim card now. :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244926
    2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25115
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1828
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515

See more discussions