Found 7th May 2009
Hi, i need to buy a lg viewty and it must be from a actually shop/ onstore...

So no ebay deals

I need it to be as cheap as possible can anyone help me please? Cheapest I have found it at is £90....

I would prefer it on o2 if i am honest.

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

]additionsdirect.co.uk

£99.99 here @ additions or £69 apx with 30% off £64 after quidco cashback

use XX057 for 30% off your first order quidco.com will give you another 8% cashback its on o2 but i think o2 dont sim lock their mobiles (but im not sure)

this is for any new account and can be found on the additions website under the offer tab

Original Poster

Great thank you

may i ask how do i add rep im new :P lol

great price with the offer code!

littlewoodsdirect also have it, with same deals, i have bought it and its good but for some reason it is locked to o2

imortal;5146988

]www.additionsdirect.co.uk£99.99 here @ additions or £69 apx with 30% off … ]www.additionsdirect.co.uk£99.99 here @ additions or £69 apx with 30% off £64 after quidco cashbackuse XX057 for 30% off your first order quidco.com will give you another 8% cashback its on o2 but i think o2 dont sim lock their mobiles (but im not sure)this is for any new account and can be found on the additions website under the offer tab

Are additions a seperate business from Littlewoods direct? I've already used XX057 for littlewoods, although the item was returned. Basically you can ONLY use that code when you open the account, if you close your session and log back in (despite not having made that 1st purchase) that code is rejected.

Got mine from cpw yesterday instore, unlocked,£99.99 02 upgrade silver edition but only phone, charger and mini manual is supplied, no other accessories included!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769662
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247681
    3. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74574
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3358

See more discussions