Groups

LG Viewty or LG KC550?

ok so my nokia n70 has just died, leaving me in urgent need of a new phone on payg. ive noticed on some sites that the the viewty is only £50 more than the kc550 making it £150 on payg... should i go for the viewty or the kc550?

anyone had any good/bad experiences with either of these phones?

is there a better alternative to both of these models for under £150?

any feedback would be gratefully accepted
    xxx

9 Comments

I would go for the viewty...but keep a look out for better deals :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2763642

I would go for the viewty...but keep a look out for better deals … I would go for the viewty...but keep a look out for better deals :thumbsup:

ooo under 150?

blondi1;2763671

ooo under 150?

You never know.....deals come up all the time :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone know of any deals for the viewty under £150 at the moment?

I bought one on here, not that long ago, which I am thinking of selling, if you're interested? I think it's about 6 months old, minor cosmetic scratches - I recently lost the hard shell I used to keep it in. I Selling as in need oash, Let me know. Thanks.

If you know anyone on a o2 contract you can get an lg viewty refurb for £70 quid

Sarah88;2764341

I bought one on here, not that long ago, which I am thinking of selling, … I bought one on here, not that long ago, which I am thinking of selling, if you're interested? I think it's about 6 months old, minor cosmetic scratches - I recently lost the hard shell I used to keep it in. I Selling as in need oash, Let me know. Thanks.

How much you looking for?? And which network is it on??

Um, Approx, £130? On three.

ive got one for sale, fully boxed, excellent condition, probs give it a 9/10. Unlocked to all networks. £130
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction34
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30045
      3. To buy Iphone 622
      4. Ditched Sky910

See more discussions