LG Viewty Smart GC900 VS Samsung Tocco Ultra S8300

I'm really stuck with which one of the phones above, I should get free with my new contract.

They both seem to be very similar phones and I just wanted to know if anyone have any of the phones or could tell me the main differences between them?

Thanks

5 Comments

ive had 2 lg phones in the past and not for very long, i have always had problems with the speed of the phones is just way too slow.being a texter they always miss letters out when im typing,

i would go for the tocco ultra with a slide keyboard and also its touch screen

Original Poster

siwrath;5574187

ive had 2 lg phones in the past and not for very long, i have always had … ive had 2 lg phones in the past and not for very long, i have always had problems with the speed of the phones is just way too slow.being a texter they always miss letters out when im typing,i would go for the tocco ultra with a slide keyboard and also its touch screen

The viewty Smart also has a touch screen.

The lg viewty smart is a stupidly good phone, the Operating system has been updated a lot and is more responsive better than the old viewtys or even the new renoirs. It looks better than the samsung and is a lot slimmer and stylish get it!

Original Poster

chris2k;5587722

The lg viewty smart is a stupidly good phone, the Operating system has … The lg viewty smart is a stupidly good phone, the Operating system has been updated a lot and is more responsive better than the old viewtys or even the new renoirs. It looks better than the samsung and is a lot slimmer and stylish get it!

Would you say it's better then the nokia 5800?

Original Poster

Anyone else have an opinion?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846062
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763842
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions