lg42ub820v vs Samsung 40hu6900: Which one is better?

4 replies
Found 8th Jan 2015
What is ur guys opinion on the Lgub820v vs the Samsung HU6900. Which one of the 2 do u believe is the better television. I know neither are amazing, but unfortunately those are the only 4ks within my budget at the moment.

Samsung Hu6900
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Lg ub820v
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

1. Ask
  2. Samsung
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Samsung
4 Comments

dont get a 4k yet , low end 4k tvs are not worth buying, get a good hd tv instead.

Original Poster

Yes i know that the 2 televisions have their flaws, but I would not be buying another television for at least 5 years, so it would be nice to have the ability to watch 4k netflix and dvds if i do choose so in the future.

Gjot92

Yes i know that the 2 televisions have their flaws, but I would not be … Yes i know that the 2 televisions have their flaws, but I would not be buying another television for at least 5 years, so it would be nice to have the ability to watch 4k netflix and dvds if i do choose so in the future.

You are about to spend £600 though. You could spend half that now and then the other half in 2-3 years.

Original Poster

That is a good idea, I have decided to go with the Samsung 40h6400 and will maybe decide to upgrade again in a few years times. Thanks for your guys input so far.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7891479

See more discussions