Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson asks what is Aleppo

He was asked if elected what would you do about Aleppo
    He answered and what is Aleppo
    The questioner even said Your kidding and had to repeat it
    watch the link below

21 Comments

Original Poster

youtube.com/wat…Cn4
    [img]o.twimg.com/2/p…jpg?t=HBisAmh0dHBzOi8vaS5ndWltLmNvLnVrL2ltZy9tZWRpYS8wNmNhODNmYzY3Njc1ZTY0MDYzMDQyZjIwODYwY2M3YTlhYjE0NjExLzc0XzBfMTgwMF8xMDgwLzE4MDAuanBnP3c9MTIwMCZoPTYzMCZxPTU1JmF1dG89Zm9ybWF0JnVzbT0xMiZmaXQ9Y3JvcCZibT1ub3JtYWwmYmE9Ym90dG9tJTJDbGVmdCZibGVuZDY0PWFIUjBjSE02THk5MWNHeHZZV1J6TG1kMWFXMHVZMjh1ZFdzdk1qQXhOaTh3Tmk4d055OXZkbVZ5YkdGNUxXeHZaMjh0TVRJd01DMDVNRjl2Y0hRdWNHNW4mcz0zNDYwZjAwZWJhYmNkY2EyODlmZTBmMTQzYTViMTJkORTgEhTmCRwUhAYUlAMAABYAEgA&s=CeJD0kScG5nmqASsY7gsVsoeHR27_TPujXJMlQV-5Hk[/img]

Edited by: "archer1204" 8th Sep 2016

So apart from typical ignorance what he believes about American arrogance is 100% spot on and isn't that more important?

I don't have a problem with someone not being sure bout something and asking for clarity... OK so he waffles after it but nothing wrong in bit you have highlighted.

I've heard of Aleppo but what's Libertarian I guess ignorance is relative

As a library candidate, he should have more knowledge

I thought I saw Aleppo get a hattrick in a Serie A game once

justanothercid

I don't have a problem with someone not being sure bout something and … I don't have a problem with someone not being sure bout something and asking for clarity... OK so he waffles after it but nothing wrong in bit you have highlighted.

As a general rule neither do I, but I do have a problem with someone running for leadership of the most militarily and economically powerful country in the world not having heard of the city which has arguably suffered the most in a 5 year civil war that has directly or indirectly affected a good chunk of the world.

Banned

This is why Hillary dodges questions and move on to something else.

It's a slow news day when an American having a poor grasp of world geography makes international headlines, isn't it?

thanks archer, i have taken note of this in a brand new green notepad in which there is (an unverified) 250 pages
    i used a yellow striped staedtler HB pencil to achieve this

Banned

dxx

It's a slow news day when an American having a poor grasp of world … It's a slow news day when an American having a poor grasp of world geography makes international headlines, isn't it?

He's not getting heat just because he's some American but a liberal American.

Spasho

He's not getting heat just because he's some American but a liberal … He's not getting heat just because he's some American but a liberal American.

Liberal and Libertarian is different in that Liberals would rely more on government intervention and that Libertarian would rely on individual freedoms with as little government intervention. I would say Libertarians are closer to Conservatives than Liberals

Banned

drasim

Liberal and Libertarian is different in that Liberals would rely more on … Liberal and Libertarian is different in that Liberals would rely more on government intervention and that Libertarian would rely on individual freedoms with as little government intervention. I would say Libertarians are closer to Conservatives than Liberals

Gary Johnson is a liberal himself (or a "classic liberal") and that has shown how well America's doing lately.

Spasho

Gary Johnson is a liberal himself (or a "classic liberal") and that has … Gary Johnson is a liberal himself (or a "classic liberal") and that has shown how well America's doing lately.

In the context of American politics, Libertarians are more associated with the right-wing. Johnson himself was a Republican governor.

Truth is the reason this is news is because the American election is big news and saying something as absurd as 'What is Aleppo?' is rather astounding. As for Hillary, I can guarantee she knows what Aleppo is. I know people don't like her for a variety of reasons but she's the most knowledgable and qualified of any of the candidates running.

drasim

I thought I saw Aleppo get a hattrick in a Serie A game once

A lepo? A person shunned or rejected by others for moral &/or social reasons. Poor Gary Johnson.

What a shame his surname is not Hansen.

OMG

when you think you finally understand how ignorant Americans are, they show you a new depth

If anyone need to knows every major issues in the universe, he would still be studying and reading books in the library and do no work.

miles136

OMGwhen you think you finally understand how ignorant Americans are, they … OMGwhen you think you finally understand how ignorant Americans are, they show you a new depth

A man of wisdom, his brain was reserved for valuable Amercan home issues. In any case he is not rubble salesman.

dxx

It's a slow news day when an American having a poor grasp of world … It's a slow news day when an American having a poor grasp of world geography makes international headlines, isn't it?

He has never been a rubble saleman before, to be fair.

But if watch this video clip, he gave an insightful answer with astonishing clarity of his vocabulary youtube.com/wat…uLk

no one expects him to know everything buy FFS this is one of the most pressing matters on the planet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DVD storage22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?77
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22

See more discussions