Lidl Dolce Gusto

Found 8th Aug
Have Lidl stopped selling the Dolce Gusto compatible pods? Can't find them in my local Lidl anymore. What are some good alternatives?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Ive tried a few and can’t beat original in my opinion as you’d expect with these things- I’ve just reverted to instead of getting the 8 drink boxes getting the 16 drink boxes of just coffee XL or the Coffee with milk.
I can recommend the Tiziano Bonini pods. I buy them from StormBrew. They are available on Ebay too. There are promo codes around occasionally, but they are fairly cheap anyway (£2.25 for 10 drinks - a one pod drink).
The cafe latte is the wife's favourite. The white chocolate is pure indulgence!
That’s a new one on me I’ll give them ago 🏼
ASongOfFireAndIce8th Aug

Ive tried a few and can’t beat original in my opinion as you’d expect with …Ive tried a few and can’t beat original in my opinion as you’d expect with these things- I’ve just reverted to instead of getting the 8 drink boxes getting the 16 drink boxes of just coffee XL or the Coffee with milk.

34649805-wr8Y4.jpg
These ones
mrty5 m ago

I can recommend the Tiziano Bonini pods. I buy them from StormBrew. They …I can recommend the Tiziano Bonini pods. I buy them from StormBrew. They are available on Ebay too. There are promo codes around occasionally, but they are fairly cheap anyway (£2.25 for 10 drinks - a one pod drink).The cafe latte is the wife's favourite. The white chocolate is pure indulgence!

Seen these on amazon are they the ones?
60 Dolce Gusto Compatible Coffee & Hot Chocolate Capsules Variety Pack - 6 Different Blends amazon.co.uk/dp/…CF4
mrty25 m ago

I can recommend the Tiziano Bonini pods. I buy them from StormBrew. They …I can recommend the Tiziano Bonini pods. I buy them from StormBrew. They are available on Ebay too. There are promo codes around occasionally, but they are fairly cheap anyway (£2.25 for 10 drinks - a one pod drink).The cafe latte is the wife's favourite. The white chocolate is pure indulgence!

ohh White chocolate sounds yummy, got link ,are the website safe to use
ASongOfFireAndIce8th Aug

Seen these on amazon are they the ones?60 Dolce Gusto Compatible Coffee & …Seen these on amazon are they the ones?60 Dolce Gusto Compatible Coffee & Hot Chocolate Capsules Variety Pack - 6 Different Blends https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01HF8SMJ0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_-AZABbA39ECF4

They are the ones. Lovely coffee.
Pricklerickle18 m ago

ohh White chocolate sounds yummy, got link ,are the website safe to use

I've bought from Ebay and direct from them. Never had a problem. Its better to look direct on their site as the Ebay listing often says unavailable, but they are still available direct from their site.
I once had a message to say my coffee had been delivered and it hadn't. I messaged them to say it hadn't, they responded within minutes. Then while I was reading their message saying they would send again the coffee arrived. It was the courier marking it as delivered on his pda when it hadn't been. The response was brilliant. I have 100% confidence in them - unfortunately, like all companies, they are at the mercy of the couriers.
Edited by: "mrty" 8th Aug
Whilst on these is everyone aware of the hidden pin on the machine to help clean the pierce hole?
mrty4 m ago

I've bought from Ebay and direct from them. Never had a problem. Its …I've bought from Ebay and direct from them. Never had a problem. Its better to look direct on their site as the Ebay listing often says unavailable, but they are still available direct from their site.I once had a message to say my coffee had been delivered and it hadn't. I messaged them to say it hadn't, they responded within minutes. Then while I was reading their message saying they would send again the coffee arrived. It was the courier marking it as delivered on his pda when it hadn't been. The response was brilliant. I have 100% confidence in them - unfortunately, like all companies, they are at the mercy of the couriers.

oka, well just gotta get though all my free hot chocolate at moment, got lots but weather does not call for it
The Co Op do compatible ones in the Cappuccino and the Latte Macchiato and they are not bad although they are more expensive than the Lidl ones by about £1.00 but thats still £2.00 cheaper than the original Dulce Gusto pods.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions