Groups

Lidl Fireworks

Picked up Bag of rockets and a selection bag this morning. I refer to bag and not box as these were in plastic bags. The quality seems very poor and they look a little squashed. Has anyone else noticed the quality of these doesnt seem that good? Other half is giving me a bit of earache about them as the year before last had a nasty accident with one.

15 Comments

Banned

the year you had the nasty accident, where they also from lidl? if so ide be pretty annoyed to, just doesnt seem logical to purchase from there again.

lidl + poor quality

Who'd have thought. lol

Syzable

lidl + poor qualityWho'd have thought. lol

a man never blames his tools

u went lidl
    u bought fireworks in a plastic bag
    they look squashed
    previously u nearly blew up ur partner with these fireworks

u now are semi pondering the decency of these fireworks.....

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/fail/1/1186869377609.gif

Banned

faevilangel

a man never blames his tools

Yes a real man just blames his woman

Original Poster

Previous fireworks were from Tesco. These just seem a bit cheap and nasty. Didnt pay too much attention to them till I got home. It was my brother who was on the recieving end of it last time. The firework fell over and was shooting out. One of these caught him on the shoulder, which in turn set his coat alight. He then ran into the house which caused more panic.

leecroot

Previous fireworks were from Tesco. These just seem a bit cheap and … Previous fireworks were from Tesco. These just seem a bit cheap and nasty. Didnt pay too much attention to them till I got home. It was my brother who was on the recieving end of it last time. The firework fell over and was shooting out. One of these caught him on the shoulder, which in turn set his coat alight. He then ran into the house which caused more panic.

u caught this on camera right....tell me u did!!!

Banned

leecroot

Previous fireworks were from Tesco. These just seem a bit cheap and … Previous fireworks were from Tesco. These just seem a bit cheap and nasty. Didnt pay too much attention to them till I got home. It was my brother who was on the recieving end of it last time. The firework fell over and was shooting out. One of these caught him on the shoulder, which in turn set his coat alight. He then ran into the house which caused more panic.

be grateful for that, could have took his eye out. just go and see a professional display with the cost of the fireworks, at least that way you will get to see a firework actually go off. Kids around cheap fireworks shouldnt really be mixed seeing as you had the accident previously.

Original Poster

magicbeans

u caught this on camera right....tell me u did!!!

No, it was funny though. No more firework partys here now as a result. We have to go down mums as shes got a bigger garden. It wasnt only a tame firework. The wrecked his jascket. Ive never seen 6 people try to get through a door at the same time. He didnt realise he was on fire. He was running back to get into the house as the firework was shhoting out back toward where everyone was standing. I got to let the rest of on new years eve that year.

Lidl + Fireworks = Nasty Accident x2

leecroot

bless him!is he coming round to ur mums for the display or staying well … bless him!is he coming round to ur mums for the display or staying well away?! hahaNo, it was funny though. No more firework partys here now as a result. We have to go down mums as shes got a bigger garden. It wasnt only a tame firework. The wrecked his jascket. Ive never seen 6 people try to get through a door at the same time. He didnt realise he was on fire. He was running back to get into the house as the firework was shhoting out back toward where everyone was standing. I got to let the rest of on new years eve that year.

Original Poster

magicbeans

He said he was working late this year. Im not convinced. Last year most of the family stayed in the house and watched out of the window. We will see what happens this year. Ive got to get a tube from somewhere as there was no launcher with the rockets.

LOLs..... have fun with them and please let us know hpw u get on!

Do a test run, kiddie free!

Original Poster

Im happy to report that all went well. I had to individually open the boxed fireworks and insert them into the ground before lighting them. Took a while to do. Im glad I only got one box and some rockets.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions