Lidl perfumes similar to big names

Found 4th Dec 2017
2847643-Cgoyz.jpgSorry if it’s been posted sooner. It’s not a deal as such but just a heads up that Lidl are selling Eau De Parfums that are incredibly similar to big names. I have Angel and DKNY and two I tested were VERY alike and only £4.99. Worth buying if you are on a budget.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
You should be called stinkgirl6
12 Comments
The X-bolt is pretty much the same as Boss Bottled too.
You should be called stinkgirl6
I would not call the two you mentioned big names and the test of a quality perfume isn't in how it smells but how long the small lasts for.
Original Poster
Segata, Angel and DKNY are around the £50 mark for 50ml. I think that makes them quite a good make? Maybe I’m just too used to Charlie Red?! Haha
the Lidl perfume is eau De parfum and it lasted a good few hours of thags any help
skintgirl62 h, 33 m ago

Segata, Angel and DKNY are around the £50 mark for 50ml. I think that …Segata, Angel and DKNY are around the £50 mark for 50ml. I think that makes them quite a good make? Maybe I’m just too used to Charlie Red?! Hahathe Lidl perfume is eau De parfum and it lasted a good few hours of thags any help

Don't take too much notice. Segata(error)'s modus operandi here on HUKD is to rain on everybody's parade and have a little moan in whichever thread she happens to see and care to comment on.

Not worth replying to, in my opinion.
Edited by: "RossD89" 5th Dec 2017
In my experience they never ever match the originals. If you want the real thing there's only one thing you need do, pay top dollar buy them
I've tried their suddenly and it has a nice fragrance.I would agree it did not linger as long as the premium brand it smells like, but it costs a fraction of the price so you can top up many times and still be quids in.
That said, perfume is probably the only thing I rarely compromise on. Cheap stuff for work which smells expensive but may need to be reapplied is ok,but nothing beats a puff of the expensive stuff for a night out. I have a bottle of chanel no 5 my husband bought me for Christmas a few years ago. Took me a couple of years to open it because for me it was a luxury. A quick spray every now and then just makes me feel good.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 5th Dec 2017
skintgirl64th Dec

Segata, Angel and DKNY are around the £50 mark for 50ml. I think that …Segata, Angel and DKNY are around the £50 mark for 50ml. I think that makes them quite a good make? Maybe I’m just too used to Charlie Red?! Hahathe Lidl perfume is eau De parfum and it lasted a good few hours of thags any help

Then your shopping in the wrong places as I see them for around £20+, yves saint laurent last about 8 hours or so, one bottle of Opium for example lasts me about a year as two sprays is enough for the entire day
psychobitchfromhell5th Dec

I've tried their suddenly and it has a nice fragrance.I would agree it did …I've tried their suddenly and it has a nice fragrance.I would agree it did not linger as long as the premium brand it smells like, but it costs a fraction of the price so you can top up many times and still be quids in. That said, perfume is probably the only thing I rarely compromise on. Cheap stuff for work which smells expensive but may need to be reapplied is ok,but nothing beats a puff of the expensive stuff for a night out. I have a bottle of chanel no 5 my husband bought me for Christmas a few years ago. Took me a couple of years to open it because for me it was a luxury. A quick spray every now and then just makes me feel good.

I doubt it works out cheaper in the end.
Segata-Sanshiro5 h, 52 m ago

I doubt it works out cheaper in the end.

I guess it is horses for courses. For me part of the process and the fun of it is the fact that you know it is a luxury brand. Some people like to smother themselves in fragrance, for them I guess this would work. I'd rather use a little bit of the real stuff on special occasions
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

I guess it is horses for courses. For me part of the process and the fun …I guess it is horses for courses. For me part of the process and the fun of it is the fact that you know it is a luxury brand. Some people like to smother themselves in fragrance, for them I guess this would work. I'd rather use a little bit of the real stuff on special occasions

Its one of the few things where the cost can actually show in it being a better product tho, no synthetic fragrance can beat the ones with natural ingredients as disgusting as musk and ambergris sound they are expensive for a reason
Segata-Sanshiro2 m ago

Its one of the few things where the cost can actually show in it being a …Its one of the few things where the cost can actually show in it being a better product tho, no synthetic fragrance can beat the ones with natural ingredients as disgusting as musk and ambergris sound they are expensive for a reason

Completely agree. I'll keep my one bottle of the good stuff and make it last
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants