Found 26th Aug 2017
Rawtenstall lidl prosseco £20 deals gone in seconds !! usual greed evident

& oh yes that is just sour grapes ...... lol
Community Updates
Misc
26 Comments
So long as they still have the crisps when I get there
not worried as got the 1lt of JD for £20 in Sainsburys this morning
Crikey, with £1 less than €1, these are going too cheap, like the one coming up Champagne Brut 75cl Weekends 2 & 3 September only - £7.99
But both offers Prosecco and Champagne are teasers (small quantities) to get crowds back to shops after the summer.
Rocked up at 8:30 to try and get some... none left.
Local stores to me only allowed 1 case each.
People were loading up only to be told 1 case at checkout.
persistent baiting of people in society by busines execs scaffolds ordinary people to behave even more in the same way towards others...as they become role models for this behaviour.. one case of Prosecco, if true, is like ~ 0.001% of a branch's volume of weekly sales and they make song and dance about it in advertising to the masses?!
sad times!
Original Poster
Yes me very sad ...
splender20 m ago

persistent baiting of people in society by busines execs scaffolds …persistent baiting of people in society by busines execs scaffolds ordinary people to behave even more in the same way towards others...as they become role models for this behaviour.. one case of Prosecco, if true, is like ~ 0.001% of a branch's volume of weekly sales and they make song and dance about it in advertising to the masses?!

How to state the very obvious in a very long-winded way.
If its just sour grapes OP, then that Prosseco is going to taste revolting!
Lidl own brand booze is rubbish
I got crisps. I am content
I didn't realise lidl stooped so low. I won't be going there in a hurry.
miikeyblue12 h, 31 m ago

Rocked up at 8:30 to try and get some... none left.

hah! tries picking up booze 90 mins before can buy it only to get beaten by someone willing to fritter more of their saturday away - the shame!
brilly3 m ago

hah! tries picking up booze 90 mins before can buy it only to get beaten …hah! tries picking up booze 90 mins before can buy it only to get beaten by someone willing to fritter more of their saturday away - the shame!

No time limit down here Brill, we can piss it up at 6am if we wanna
What was the deal? 36.5% off? Is that really worth all this fuss?

Seems booze really does kill brain cells.
MSK.7 m ago

No time limit down here Brill, we can piss it up at 6am if we wanna

ah bugger, i did google re england to check but it must have ignored the england part and given me the local version!
(edit: yep answers me for scotland but i skimmed that part to get times )
Edited by: "brilly" 27th Aug 2017
Pandamansays1 h, 54 m ago

I didn't realise lidl stooped so low. I won't be going there in a hurry.

me too
I hate these kind of promotions, ppl show hemselfs up to save a tenner
miles1363 h, 47 m ago

I hate these kind of promotions, ppl show hemselfs up to save a tenner

Oh miles, you snob! I design my weekly menus around the lidl weekend deals. This week we will be having crisp sandwiches for lunch. For dinner we are having chilli con crisps, crisp risotto, sweet and sour crisps, bratwurst and crisp pasta bake and crisp stroganoff. All washed down with the bottled beer deal obviously cos no prosecco to be had
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

Oh miles, you snob! I design my weekly menus around the lidl weekend …Oh miles, you snob! I design my weekly menus around the lidl weekend deals. This week we will be having crisp sandwiches for lunch. For dinner we are having chilli con crisps, crisp risotto, sweet and sour crisps, bratwurst and crisp pasta bake and crisp stroganoff. All washed down with the bottled beer deal obviously cos no prosecco to be had

have u tryied their fig and walnut bread?

I have that with butter and jam every meal till its gone only lasts 2 meals
miles13615 m ago

have u tryied their fig and walnut bread?I have that with butter and jam …have u tryied their fig and walnut bread?I have that with butter and jam every meal till its gone only lasts 2 meals

Lidl are great if you just open your mind up a bit. If you are brand loyal then it isn't the place for you. I don't give a stuff for labels so long as it tastes good. Love their crumpets. Last night we had the much st delicious veggie curry made with lidl paneer, spinach, peas yogurt and onions. Struggle a bit getting the spices there but this is Bradford and slices are not an issue. Whole dish probably cost about a quid a head
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 27th Aug 2017
Fast turning into a nation of Alkies.
Look how many people turned up at one store to get their hands on the Prosecco.
Edited by: "GameofDeals" 27th Aug 2017
brilly9 h, 55 m ago

hah! tries picking up booze 90 mins before can buy it only to get beaten …hah! tries picking up booze 90 mins before can buy it only to get beaten by someone willing to fritter more of their saturday away - the shame!

I can buy it whenever I want

Wasn't even for me, so not all that bothered anyway... but there were some quite angry people storming out of the shop
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions