Lidl Sell Christmas Gingerbread Flavour Salted Caramel Spread & Dark Chocolate and Salted Caramel Cottages With Pouring Sauce

Posted 29th Oct
Send help! Lidl are at it now!

These were spotted in store today. That's right, Gingerbread and salted caramel spread. I don't know what I should do with it? Spread it on bread? Cake? Eat from the jar and fall over? All three? Anyway, they're £1.99 a jar

You can't just ignore that banoffee spread either, right? Get a cheesecake made with that > Win?

That's not the end of it though... Hold tight, because as I'm writing this my shirt is getting tighter

Dark Belgian Chocolate Cottage £6.99 dusted with sugar snow. It has layers of white Belgian chocolate mousse, salted caramel sauce, white chocolate snowballs and a chocolate cookie base.

Also comes with a hot chocolate pouring sauce, that you can pop in the chimney and watch as it melts into a glorious display of awesome.

Rich Gingerbread Flavour Salted Caramel Spread With Maldon Sea Salt Flakes - £1.99

3319259.jpg

Dark Chocolate & Salted caramel Cottage - £6.99

3319259.jpg
LOOK AT IT!
3319259.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Thay look delicious but incredibly calorific 🙈
Ooh, I do a delicious dessert using chocolate spread that I got on Kirstie's Christmas last year, One of these, especially the salted caramel would be absolutely wonderful All weight lost this year could soon be making a comeback
🤮
Seriously lidl Rocks this year and is definitely at the top of my list right now !!!
I still don’t understand the whole salted caramel thing
Ooh I like the sound of the Banoffee spread, I’ll have to get some once I’ve finished the M&S cookies and cream spread, that’s worth a try too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants