Lieutenant Colonel Arnaud Beltrame - A true hero

Found 24th MarEdited by:"OllieSt"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Thank you for posting this
Absolutely. A selfless act, that until now only appeared to occur in Hollywood movies. R.I.P.
His family will be devastated now but hopefully the knowledge that he died such a hero can ease the pain slightly. I do hope the promises that he will never be forgotten are kept.
Legion d'honneur in order
12 Comments
Thank you for posting this
Absolutely. A selfless act, that until now only appeared to occur in Hollywood movies. R.I.P.
His family will be devastated now but hopefully the knowledge that he died such a hero can ease the pain slightly. I do hope the promises that he will never be forgotten are kept.
Legion d'honneur in order
RIP

"In a radio interview on Saturday, Col Beltrame's brother, Cedric, said Arnaud's actions were "beyond the call of duty".

"He gave his life for strangers. He must have known that he didn't really have a chance. If that doesn't make him a hero, I don't know what would," he said"
Hope the French look after his family financially and emotionally for the rest of their lives.
Edited by: "SerpentSuicide" 24th Mar
Hero, Made the ultimate sacrifice, Very selfless act.
Incredible bravery.

Those who run towards danger epitomise courage.

Without men and women like Arnaud and others, modern Western society wouldn't enjoy the freedom it has.
Yes.
I'm with @psychobitchfromhell

+

A commemorative statue somewhere along the Champs-Élysées would be a mighty fine way to pay homage to one of France's greatest heroes.
Lt-Col Arnaud Beltrame had previously been awarded Cross for Military Valour for his service to peacekeeping - his courage and service must never be forgotten.
philphil613 m ago

I'm with @psychobitchfromhell +A commemorative statue somewhere along the …I'm with @psychobitchfromhell +A commemorative statue somewhere along the Champs-Élysées would be a mighty fine way to pay homage to one of France's greatest heroes.Lt-Col Arnaud Beltrame had previously been awarded Cross for Military Valour for his service to peacekeeping - his courage and service must never be forgotten.

Sounds as if he really was an all round hero and good guy
Respect Sir.
The world needs more heroes and less zeros.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants