life

Edited by:"professorEX"Found 17th Nov 2017
2830412-E7RoW.jpg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Chiptivo42 m ago

I'm kinda going through a rough stage of my life. Chirstmas is probably to …I'm kinda going through a rough stage of my life. Chirstmas is probably to blaime. Dunno

It's just a bad spelling you are going through.
32 Comments

Going with this.
32463622-RxAky.jpg

was thinking just that. Now back to lifting heavy weights I guess.

Wongy11017 m ago

Oh that deserves all it's glory [Image] [Image] …Oh that deserves all it's glory [Image] [Image] https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/06/running-drawings-claire-wyckoff_n_5655917.html

Thought that might get me a little holiday from the site

psychobitchfromhell8 m ago

Thought that might get me a little holiday from the site

As a youth I was somewhat disapproving
time to catch up 32464078-5vYjy.jpg

I prefer Irn Bru to Coke.

life... is tough sometimes isn't it.

we can all hide behind a keyboard from time to time, but behind that there is a person who can be in a right situation.

Unhappy because of a partner, or lack of a partner.
Kids or family giving you worries.
Life is complicated, sometime over complicated.
People make it tough, but sometimes we are our own enemy..

Take care people. x

Chiptivo7 m ago

life... is tough sometimes isn't it. we can all hide behind a keyboard …life... is tough sometimes isn't it. we can all hide behind a keyboard from time to time, but behind that there is a person who can be in a right situation. Unhappy because of a partner, or lack of a partner.Kids or family giving you worries. Life is complicated, sometime over complicated. People make it tough, but sometimes we are our own enemy.. Take care people. x

32464647-Vka7F.jpg

I'm kinda going through a rough stage of my life. Chirstmas is probably to blaime. Dunno

Chiptivo42 m ago

I'm kinda going through a rough stage of my life. Chirstmas is probably to …I'm kinda going through a rough stage of my life. Chirstmas is probably to blaime. Dunno

psychobitchfromhell2 h, 43 m ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/42032629

I love the fact that it was completed by a "growler"

Go on ... if you don't know search "urban slang growler"

fanpages1 h, 29 m ago

It's such bad spelling I'm not even going to go back and edit it. Sums up my life tonight. Lol

32465571-l8A3S.jpg

Today’s been kind of bad. Received bad news from the spinal surgeon at the hospital (I broke two bones 2 months ago) and he said the pain will remain with me for the rest of my life. Then work I became so exhausted that I wanted to go home already (as sad as it seems, I normally like my job)

Dolphinzz26 m ago

Today’s been kind of bad. Received bad news from the spinal surgeon at the …Today’s been kind of bad. Received bad news from the spinal surgeon at the hospital (I broke two bones 2 months ago) and he said the pain will remain with me for the rest of my life. Then work I became so exhausted that I wanted to go home already (as sad as it seems, I normally like my job)

Awww. Life is a bummer isn't it? Can they give you pain relief? I had a mixed day. I took my son out for dinner but I've been really ill these past few weeks. We got there and within a couple of minutes I was feeling sick and dizzy. I had to sit there watching him devour a three course meal while I managed half a prawn cocktail and a glass of water, knowing somehow I had to feel well enough to drive the five miles home. Can they do anything with physiotherapy or anything like that? My husband had bad back pain due to worn discs but he found an osteopath helped greatly. Can't send you health but sending you best wishes.

Chiptivo3 h, 8 m ago

Christmas never helps. If you feel that bad already, perhaps you need to make a plan for how to get through that week.

Dolphinzz50 m ago

Today’s been kind of bad. Received bad news from the spinal surgeon at the …Today’s been kind of bad. Received bad news from the spinal surgeon at the hospital (I broke two bones 2 months ago) and he said the pain will remain with me for the rest of my life. Then work I became so exhausted that I wanted to go home already (as sad as it seems, I normally like my job)

No words, just lots of sympathy ❤

MSK.1 h, 26 m ago

Christmas never helps. If you feel that bad already, perhaps you need to …Christmas never helps. If you feel that bad already, perhaps you need to make a plan for how to get through that week.

I'm looking at a retreat.

Chiptivo8 h, 25 m ago

I'm looking at a retreat.

do what we do, treat it as a normal day.

joesmum1 h, 16 m ago

do what we do, treat it as a normal day.

It's difficult when so many friends and family who can't afford it buy tat that ends up in a landfil after two weeks are all around you though.

Chiptivo18 m ago

It's difficult when so many friends and family who can't afford it buy tat …It's difficult when so many friends and family who can't afford it buy tat that ends up in a landfil after two weeks are all around you though.

I have often taken my daughter to feed the homeless on Xmas day (an organised event), that is time well spent.

Chiptivo14 h, 51 m ago

life... is tough sometimes isn't it. we can all hide behind a keyboard …life... is tough sometimes isn't it. we can all hide behind a keyboard from time to time, but behind that there is a person who can be in a right situation. Unhappy because of a partner, or lack of a partner.Kids or family giving you worries. Life is complicated, sometime over complicated. People make it tough, but sometimes we are our own enemy.. Take care people. x

32468596-oHyC6.jpg

Click on the piccy.

joesmum11 m ago

I have often taken my daughter to feed the homeless on Xmas day (an …I have often taken my daughter to feed the homeless on Xmas day (an organised event), that is time well spent.

They would have probably preferred something more conventional to eat, but I am sure they appreciated the sentiment.

MSK.11 h, 43 m ago

No words, just lots of sympathy ❤

Thank you I’m fairly young so knowing that I’m going to be like this forever is a lot to take in. I mean, before yesterday I kind of knew that the pain would remain with me but actually having it confirmed...

psychobitchfromhell12 h, 14 m ago

Awww. Life is a bummer isn't it? Can they give you pain relief? I had a …Awww. Life is a bummer isn't it? Can they give you pain relief? I had a mixed day. I took my son out for dinner but I've been really ill these past few weeks. We got there and within a couple of minutes I was feeling sick and dizzy. I had to sit there watching him devour a three course meal while I managed half a prawn cocktail and a glass of water, knowing somehow I had to feel well enough to drive the five miles home. Can they do anything with physiotherapy or anything like that? My husband had bad back pain due to worn discs but he found an osteopath helped greatly. Can't send you health but sending you best wishes.

Most over-the-counter pain relief is ineffective mixed feelings about physio as I know it’s not walking distance from my house (I don’t drive as it’s too costly while I’m still a student) and I don’t know if it would work.

Sorry to hear about what happened yesterday . I’m suffering similar with the dizziness at the moment too. I’d honestly suggest going to the doctors as it may be an inner ear issue or something (most likely cause) or you might not be having enough sugar. But I’m no doctor so I don’t know.

Hoping you feel better today

Dolphinzz12 h, 46 m ago

that is terrible news. so sorry to hear that. our bodies are so fragile that it is so easy to become injured. doctors don't know everything, so all you can do is hope that as you are still young, you will recover better. people learn to cope with pain and there will be ways to help with the pain.

things are the way they are, so all you can do is try to make the best of a bad situation and don't let it get you down too much as you can not change what has happened but you can stop it affecting other areas of your life where ever possible.

Dolphinzz4 h, 50 m ago

Most over-the-counter pain relief is ineffective mixed feelings about …Most over-the-counter pain relief is ineffective mixed feelings about physio as I know it’s not walking distance from my house (I don’t drive as it’s too costly while I’m still a student) and I don’t know if it would work.Sorry to hear about what happened yesterday . I’m suffering similar with the dizziness at the moment too. I’d honestly suggest going to the doctors as it may be an inner ear issue or something (most likely cause) or you might not be having enough sugar. But I’m no doctor so I don’t know.Hoping you feel better today

I'm ok today. Hope you are feeling better. Think it is just the after effects of this virus.

Dolphinzz5 h, 4 m ago

Thank you I’m fairly young so knowing that I’m going to be like this for …Thank you I’m fairly young so knowing that I’m going to be like this forever is a lot to take in. I mean, before yesterday I kind of knew that the pain would remain with me but actually having it confirmed...

I hope that being young will work in your favour and help you to adapt quickly. It is a lot to take in and I expect you will be feeling up and down for a while. I hope you are able to give yourself time and space to process what's happened. And know that even if it's your foremost thought right now, it won't be forever. You will find a new level, a new normal, then it will be okay ❤

Hey Prof

Chiptivo22 h, 26 m ago

The trouble is humans are here to breed and have sex and spread their DNA , it's all instinct and most problems are to do with trying to multiply. Your post contains the lot,. Chill out and enjoy life, don't be a slave to this carnal need .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions