Life after flamedeer

Found 20th Dec 2017
So how will we all cope getting back into normal life after the great flamedeer hunt like having to talk to people again and maybe even leave the house 😳 lol
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
What's a flamedeer ?
Edited by: "rogparki" 20th Dec 2017
Wait for the new accounts to leave then carry on as normal.
Original Poster
dreadzone1012 m ago

I enjoy participating each time by the end I'm always relieved:[Image]

I am to really just so I can get on with Christmas I feel like I waste so much time on here looking for them but can’t seem to drag myself away
I've lost interest anyway, not bothered looking at my collection in days and trading this year is no fun as the ratio of gingerbread, jumpers, silent night ones is so tiny compared to the rest the entire trading post is just everyone wanting them, not exactly trading that.

I think next time just have instant win, cull all the white and silvers they serve no purpose
33 Comments
What's a flamedeer ?
Edited by: "rogparki" 20th Dec 2017
I enjoy participating each time by the end I'm always relieved:
32843007-5vnbf.jpg
Wait for the new accounts to leave then carry on as normal.
Original Poster
dreadzone1012 m ago

I enjoy participating each time by the end I'm always relieved:[Image]

I am to really just so I can get on with Christmas I feel like I waste so much time on here looking for them but can’t seem to drag myself away
It will be nice to have the hot deals being voted hot because they are decent rather than any old carp.

So yeah once the old deers have gone things should be good.
Hopefully the Flamedeers will be so severely culled that they go into extinction.
I've lost interest anyway, not bothered looking at my collection in days and trading this year is no fun as the ratio of gingerbread, jumpers, silent night ones is so tiny compared to the rest the entire trading post is just everyone wanting them, not exactly trading that.

I think next time just have instant win, cull all the white and silvers they serve no purpose
confusedfashion1920 m ago

I am to really just so I can get on with Christmas I feel like I waste so …I am to really just so I can get on with Christmas I feel like I waste so much time on here looking for them but can’t seem to drag myself away

They randomly generate every two hours ish, its the same as always and as the end draws near they will increase the frequency and probably release more gingerbread and jumper ones to create excitement, if you miss one your get another chance within 40 mins, its not rocket science.
Somehow, despite the odds, I think I will cope.
I feel previous years the members were joking, having a bit of fun whilst hunting. It was entertaining. This year the mood is different and more serious, people are interacting less and are only concerned with trading. Perhaps there not being a separate thread for trading has killed the non- trading aspect. My views anyway
Edited by: "sydney2" 20th Dec 2017
Life isn’t worth living......
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 31 m ago

They randomly generate every two hours ish, its the same as always and as …They randomly generate every two hours ish, its the same as always and as the end draws near they will increase the frequency and probably release more gingerbread and jumper ones to create excitement, if you miss one your get another chance within 40 mins, its not rocket science.

Oh did not know that ! so every 2 hours there a chance for another one ??
i have quite a few but not enough to get one prize !!! lol
I didn’t even bother collecting them this year
Have plenty of white and silver but yet to get a gold
This is my first year collecting. Upon ending I assume there will be an obligatory declaration of shenanigans, followed by animosity towards winners, particularly those who aren't very active. Then back to business as usual!
Edited by: "zhris" 21st Dec 2017
Segata-Sanshiro10 h, 0 m ago

They randomly generate every two hours ish, its the same as always and as …They randomly generate every two hours ish, its the same as always and as the end draws near they will increase the frequency and probably release more gingerbread and jumper ones to create excitement, if you miss one your get another chance within 40 mins, its not rocket science.

I missed one 2 hours ago and I’ve seen nothing since... I’m ready to pull my hair out
charlie_hall9420 m ago

I missed one 2 hours ago and I’ve seen nothing since... I’m ready to pull m …I missed one 2 hours ago and I’ve seen nothing since... I’m ready to pull my hair out

Your not clicking round the site like crazy are you? They take a while to appear on a page
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 52 m ago

Your not clicking round the site like crazy are you? They take a while to …Your not clicking round the site like crazy are you? They take a while to appear on a page

Yea, I’m going from one deal to the next especially on the “new” section
charlie_hall941 m ago

Yea, I’m going from one deal to the next especially on the “new” section

Just sit on pages for several minutes at a time
Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

Just sit on pages for several minutes at a time

Oh, thank you!
i havent won a single item last year and i dont think i will win this year as well
Original Poster
Sweettooth3446 s ago

i havent won a single item last year and i dont think i will win this year …i havent won a single item last year and i dont think i will win this year as well

I havnt won a single thing since I joined either
confusedfashion191 m ago

I havnt won a single thing since I joined either

i know not fair right . but im a fair sportsperson oh well
I have tried hunting these elusive flamedeers last year & this year & had never even spotted one ever till yesterday! Tonight I got TWO & got so excited I literally yelled out in front of the in-laws at our house! The ones I collected mean I won't win anything at all but not bothered as was worth the laughs caused by my shrieking in front of our unsuspecting guests ha ha. Good luck folks
Once you realise, you'll always be one deer short in any of the categories before the competition closes.
You can then get on with life.
its over?
Ill be happy to see the back of people that only come here late december each and every year to take the p!$$ outta the rules & try to win what could be a good comp, they don't contribute anything yet are entitled to such great prizes.
jazle16 m ago

I would think the most popular time of year to come visit or even join a …I would think the most popular time of year to come visit or even join a deals website is December!? despite whether or not there are bladdy deers on here....

you miss the point that people come here just in December and just for the deer.
I just got another one?! 00:50?
I'm not someone who only comes on hotukdeals in December however even if people do that kind of makes sense to some as generally people enjoy or teally need to obtain bargains at this time of year as a lot struggle financially. I actually joined in 2007 but regardless if I win or don't win I personally think having a good laugh is most important. As in life you win some, you lose some, no need for taking a simple game so seriously even if addictive
Some of us ain't here just for this few week during flamedeer... live it when it's over as all the nubs leave.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants