Groups

Life be4 HUKD? How did you spend your time?

As we all know quite a lot of people spend most of there time on here daily, but I stopped and took stock of my time and I asked myself the question,

How did i use to spend my internet hours online prior to signing up to the Addictive website?

Still no answers yet!

Anyone have a better answer? Lets hear it.

16 Comments

Banned

Wikipedia...I would just read stuff for hours

Working.

I have been using the internet for like 9 years now so back in those early days were in chat rooms(back when they were safer and more fun) i.e before message boards became popular

Then spend a while on Gamefaqs and Ebay forums or any that I found that were good.

Was only like 4 years ago I got broadband and used a lot a anime sites and started downloading things

Not a lot!!

Banned

I just spent my time on msn mostly but if it wasn't that then i would be playing ps2 or soemthing like that but i dont come on here too often so that doesn't bother me

MoneySavingExpert. Didn't everyone?

For me it was vvas playing hours of games

natversion1;2729128

Working.

Yup same here mate. I just started a new job actually and spend most of my time here.

Torrent Sites/eBay

Banned

I joined in March 2008, just after i left my last job, so i was working.

Scream;2729322

Yup same here mate. I just started a new job actually and spend most of … Yup same here mate. I just started a new job actually and spend most of my time here.

Me too as long as things get done my work don't mind

In the morning I go Hotukdeals, Hotmail, Ign.com and Arseblog.com

Then sometimes i'll check the news

Banned

natversion1;2729377

Me too as long as things get done my work don't mindIn the morning I go … Me too as long as things get done my work don't mindIn the morning I go Hotukdeals, Hotmail, Ign.com and Arseblog.comThen sometimes i'll check the news

Great job, if you can get it, lucky you.

I used to be on the phone all the time!

I can't even remember.

is that time before or after the invention of the internet??

Working mostly.

I've been lurking for nearly a year, but only joined recently.

I used to check Engadget and Joystiq a lot.
    I used to play a lot of ****** games that I find tucked away.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832307
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764698
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)717
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199

See more discussions