Groups

Life bluray packaging condition (doesnt seem quite right to me)

I ordered the life bluray box set from teso entertainment

it arrived this morning but was not sealed and did not come with the outer sleeve

The discs seem to ok and untouched but this doesnt quite seem right to me

Anyone else had anything similar happen ?

should i email them and possibly complain ?

many thanks in advance

9 Comments

Send it back exchange at local tescos

If the discs appear new and are fine, then why bother? You would be unwrapping the set as soon as you received it anyway.

Original Poster

dontasciime;8467446

Send it back exchange at local tescos

is it possible to exchange at local store for sure ?

It's possible to get a refund so seems a bit strange if they stock at local store to not allow exchange. Check the invoice you got see what it says. It might mention that you can or can't

Original Poster

therealslimkaty;8467470

If the discs appear new and are fine, then why bother? You would be … If the discs appear new and are fine, then why bother? You would be unwrapping the set as soon as you received it anyway.

yeah i know what you are saying and you are right, its just that its missing the outer sleeve too

its more the principal that i feel as if ive been sent a product return thats already been opened

^ So therefore not new... 2nd hand.

Original Poster

In closure i took it to my local Tesco store and exchanged it for a fully sealed one :thumbsup:

Banned

Andi Keane;8473374

In closure i took it to my local Tesco store and exchanged it for a fully … In closure i took it to my local Tesco store and exchanged it for a fully sealed one :thumbsup:

and did this one have an outer sleeve?

Original Poster

csiman;8474095

and did this one have an outer sleeve?

Sure did ,i expected to get what was pictured on the amazon.co.uk picture discriptioin, and thats what i received with my exchange

I havea sneaky feeling that they did it so that it could be packaged easier as i ordered another bluray

odd :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions