Life changing decision - Need help!

Banned 18 replies
Found 22nd Jun 2007
I'm incredibly stressed about this subject, so much so that I don't think I'll be able to go on without the answer. Please, help me out by answering my question, you will be helping a fellow human being in crisis by doing so!

shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…R15shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…R15

...Out of the following 3 for £15 selection (no-one was interested when I posted the deal...), which game would you pick along with Diablo II and Lords of Destruction?

I already have the following:

Warcraft 3
Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne
Starcraft + Brood War

19 Comments

I liked the Thief series a bit different from all the rushing in, spray and pray can of shooters.

I enjoyed Call of duty thought the movies was different liked playing hitman Gun was pants as was imperial glory SWAT 4 always fun to shot the innocents

Original Poster Banned

Well, my plan to get more people to view this thread worked. :giggle:

I do seriously need advice though, I can't decide which game to add to make it 3 for £15.

close your eyes and point???? thats what I do when I need to make up my mind

Eany, Meany, Miney, Mo???...........:?

I say go with Swat 4. Quality game! Brilliant online too! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Swat 4 looks ace and isn't cheaper than £7.99 elsewhere. The problem is my computer - It's fairly old, plus the AGP slot thinks it's a PCI slot. I suppose, at worst, it could be saved for testing out my future new system...

Would Call of Duty be the best remaining option for someone with a shitty computer?

I would say COD is best for a old PC,and best game there.

The movies requires a pretty good comp to run smoothly

this decision is life changing?!?!:giggle:

im really suprised he could say shitty in this forum!

oh poo - i said it too

Original Poster Banned

muffin247

Gone for CoD.

Yes, I won't be able to survive if the third game is crap/doesn't play. Put yourself in my shoes...

I just hope Diablo II plays without the horizontal lines flashing/tearing when moving (not related to refresh rate, shows when moving down a fullscreen image on the web :/), it seems almost random - It does happen on 2D C&C games, it doesn't happen on 2D Baldur's Gate games. :?

You may wish to check a local Gamestation in the pre-owned PC games section - they sometimes have some pretty good (if a year or two or three old) games from 99p :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Will do next time I'm in town. I used to always have a look around the PS1 used section for rare RPGs...still kick myself for not buying Legend of Legaia when I saw it.

I had same problem when I quite rightly chose my mums birthday present over a sealed Suikoden 1 for PS1 a few years back, my family came first, still felt upset about loosing out lol.

muffin247

Thats what I thought.....

Mattitude

You may wish to check a local Gamestation in the pre-owned PC games … You may wish to check a local Gamestation in the pre-owned PC games section - they sometimes have some pretty good (if a year or two or three old) games from 99p :thumbsup:

It's no longer gamestation :-( Game brought them its a one shop market on the high streets now :x

J.Dance

It's no longer gamestation :-( Game brought them its a one shop market … It's no longer gamestation :-( Game brought them its a one shop market on the high streets now :x

That doesn't necessarily mean that they'll close the Gamestation, it just depends how far away the GAME shop is - obviously if they are close together then they will, but otherwise they'll probably keep both running - GAME did say that they'll be running Gamestation separately, just like they were.

Starcraft is an excellent game - so get that if you have to make the choice in the future! (like C&C and easily as good as red-alert was)

Mattitude

That doesn't necessarily mean that they'll close the Gamestation, it just … That doesn't necessarily mean that they'll close the Gamestation, it just depends how far away the GAME shop is - obviously if they are close together then they will, but otherwise they'll probably keep both running - GAME did say that they'll be running Gamestation separately, just like they were.

Well Yeovil's game is about 2 minutes walk from gamestation so it will be closed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for cheap genuine SDHC cards33
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…44
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    4. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11

See more discussions