life cover

    Hi need some sort of life cover for husband , if anything happens to him i cant afford to bury the lovely man cough cough , so need some sort of security , any ideas Much appreciated


    Firstly decide whether you want whole life cover or term insurance. Whole life is more expensive.
    Basic principle is that when you are young you need more life cover to cater for kids etc.

    Secondly decide if you need to include critical illness. If this is needed then your premiums are lot more expensive. If going for this ensure it is job related. You may need some professional advice in this case.

    Once decided then search online for the best deals. You can get non advice brokers who will give back half of their commission so your premiums will be lower that way.

    Finally look at sites like money saving expert for more information.

    Good Luck.

    Try searing for joint life assurance. Might work out cheaper. While you are at it consider setting up a Will.

    If your husband is an employee he may already have some cover in place if he belongs to a pension scheme. If he is a member of a defined benefit scheme there will be death in service benefit, all he would need to do is make sure you are the named beneficiary.

    If you have a mortgage you can take out mortgage protection insurance, if you don't already have it.

    Original Poster

    He has none of them oO
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

      See more discussions