Groups

life insurance?

Banned
    hi all just got a quote for life insurance , its a joint 1 for me and partner to cover the kids untill they are 18, its 18pound a month and its for 70grand each, is that a good deal?

16 Comments

How old are you both it sounds expensive to me

Look on a money comparison site like; Money Supermarket .com

Original Poster Banned

im 26 and partners 25

confused.com, use quidco £50 cashback, I just got mine for £13 per month for £250,000

Original Poster Banned

ohrite thankyou, i dont understand all those fixed tearm things etc

Original Poster Banned

iv just done the confused.com at a cover of 25000 over 40 years and its 80pound a month single claim, lol

40 years is a long time, there is a good chance (in the nicest possible way!!!) that one of you won't live that long. Try it with a term that expires when your kids are 18. Should be less than £10.

kiaramad;6647731

im 26 and partners 25

do you both smoke ? :?

your quote is very high

Original Poster Banned

ohrite yeh i understand lol, thanks i try that tomorror, thankyou

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6648171

do you both smoke ? :?your quote is very high

he does:x, i gave up 2 months ago :-Dbut it still classes me as a smoker till iv been smoke free 12 months,:? lol

kiaramad;6648200

he does:x, i gave up 2 months ago :-Dbut it still classes me as a smoker … he does:x, i gave up 2 months ago :-Dbut it still classes me as a smoker till iv been smoke free 12 months,:? lol

that explains your high quote

Original Poster Banned

hi found this 1,
    Level Term Life Insurance without waiver of premium cover A female born on 30/07/1983 who does smoke A male born on 30/07/1983 who does smoke based on a sum assured of £200,000 over 18 years ,
    17 a month,
    is that good?
    and can you tell me about that quidco £50 cashback

Original Poster Banned

anyone?

I would go for separate cover, not joint. It would double up your cover for not much more.

Original Poster Banned

oh rite thankyou

kiaramad;6648474

hi found this 1,Level Term Life Insurance without waiver of premium cover … hi found this 1,Level Term Life Insurance without waiver of premium cover A female born on 30/07/1983 who does smoke A male born on 30/07/1983 who does smoke based on a sum assured of £200,000 over 18 years , 17 a month,is that good? and can you tell me about that quidco £50 cashback

I was £13, I dont smoke tho, mines through direct life, just search confused.com on quidco its actually 52.50 cashback but mines tracking at 50, you have to wait 6 months but hey ho, summit for nowt !

Original Poster Banned

is it better to get covered for critical illness too and the 1 if your off you job due to illness for more than 6 months they pay you, actually im covered for hundred grand not 70 as first said
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions