Groups

Life is finally turning around...

Banned
    I have a job!

81 Comments

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4128095

congrats DLM... xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks honey, I'm a bit nervous but I start at 3.30pm today!

Thanks for all your kind word's last year when I was severely depressed x x

Congratulations, DLM

Original Poster Banned

Old Bear;4128109

Congratulations, DLM

Thanks, I don't know you but it is very kind of you x x

congratulations. are you getting excited to starting in few hours?

Original Poster Banned

corriessvk;4128127

congratulations. are you getting excited to starting in few hours?

A bit nervous but I will be working with my brother and his friend, so I should be ok.

Thanks x x

Banned

congratulations DLM, all the very best, what will you be doing?

Congrats!!

What you doing?

I'm really pleased for you DLM .. big congrats for taking the plunge! Hope you like it & everything turns out well for you ... good wishes coming your way xx

well i hope you really enjoy it

Congrats DLM

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4128138

congratulations DLM, all the very best, what will you be doing?

cdemico;4128142

Congrats!!What you doing?

Just cleaning and tidying at a college.

I will get a lift there and back, so I should be ok.

I'm really, really happy for you And hopefully working with your brother will ease first day nerves. What will you be doing? I really hope it all goes well xx

tessb;4128166

I'm really, really happy for you And hopefully working with your … I'm really, really happy for you And hopefully working with your brother will ease first day nerves. What will you be doing? I really hope it all goes well xx

Ok, I know what you will be doing now, I read the post above - it wasn't there when I was reading first time, honest!

Congratulations DLM I`m so pleased for you and wish you all the very best .xx

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;4128152

I'm really pleased for you DLM .. big congrats for taking the plunge! … I'm really pleased for you DLM .. big congrats for taking the plunge! Hope you like it & everything turns out well for you ... good wishes coming your way xx

Thank you ST, you are so lovely x x

corriessvk;4128154

well i hope you really enjoy it

Thank you x x

Lulu'sMammy;4128155

Congrats DLM

Ta honey, hope you are ok x x

Original Poster Banned

tessb;4128166

I'm really, really happy for you And hopefully working with your … I'm really, really happy for you And hopefully working with your brother will ease first day nerves. What will you be doing? I really hope it all goes well xx

Thank you Tess, I'm glad your wedding turned out well for you x x

Banned

DLM;4128161

Just cleaning and tidying at a college.I will get a lift there and back, … Just cleaning and tidying at a college.I will get a lift there and back, so I should be ok.

well good luck and hope everything starts going good for you x

Original Poster Banned

tessb;4128175

Ok, I know what you will be doing now, I read the post above - it wasn't … Ok, I know what you will be doing now, I read the post above - it wasn't there when I was reading first time, honest!

It's ok, your wedding picture's are stunning and so are you x x

http://i39.tinypic.com/mm51ub.jpg

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;4128178

Congratulations DLM I`m so pleased for you and wish you all the very … Congratulations DLM I`m so pleased for you and wish you all the very best .xx

Thanks Rosie, It was nice to meet you on the chattie thread.

Nicki is a real princess, I have emailed her on several occasions when I have felt really down and she has alway's had a nice word to say.

Congrats DLM, good luck! X

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4128195

well good luck and hope everything starts going good for you x

Thanks darling, life has been terribly difficult as you probably know and I know that I probably took it out on a few people on here at time's.

Hope you have a great year Sassie x x

Original Poster Banned

brangelina;4128211

Thank you, hope you are ok x x

Original Poster Banned

dmh77;4128244

Congrats DLM, good luck! X

Thanks sweetheart, hope you are well x x

Congrats hun, you'll be fine xxx

Banned

DLM;4128258

Thanks darling, life has been terribly difficult as you probably know and … Thanks darling, life has been terribly difficult as you probably know and I know that I probably took it out on a few people on here at time's.Hope you have a great year Sassie x x

think we all do that in bad times, wherever it may be :thumbsup:

DLM;4128222

Thanks Rosie, It was nice to meet you on the chattie thread.Nicki is a … Thanks Rosie, It was nice to meet you on the chattie thread.Nicki is a real princess, I have emailed her on several occasions when I have felt really down and she has alway's had a nice word to say.

Nicki is a gem, she really is. Wish there were more people like her in this crazy world.
    Hope everything goes well for you hun. You well deserve this break.:)xx

DLM;4128201

It's ok, your wedding picture's are stunning and so are you x x

Aw thanks, should we get a room? lol

Well done

Really nice to see a friendly community thread for a change !

Well done DLM and best of luck in your new job, hope it goes well for you

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;4128288

Congrats hun, you'll be fine xxx

Thank you darling, I know it is not the best paid or greatest job in the world.

It get's me away from the job centre which is the main thing x x

Well done, hope things keep getting better for you xxx

well done DLM :-D fab news hunny xxxxx

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;4128290

Nicki is a gem, she really is. Wish there were more people like her in … Nicki is a gem, she really is. Wish there were more people like her in this crazy world.Hope everything goes well for you hun. You well deserve this break.:)xx

Thank you, I have seriously thought of ending my life on many occasions but a close friend ended his 2 year's ago and I couldn't put anyone through the pain I went through losing him x x

Original Poster Banned

tessb;4128298

Aw thanks, should we get a room? lol

What would your husband say! x x

DLM;4128430

Thank you darling, I know it is not the best paid or greatest job in the … Thank you darling, I know it is not the best paid or greatest job in the world.It get's me away from the job centre which is the main thing x x

At least you're working and one day you'll have the job that is your best job :friends:xx

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4128309

omfg i dont believe itpics of u naked in college holding mr sheen or ur … omfg i dont believe itpics of u naked in college holding mr sheen or ur lyingwell done dlm!

I was going to put in the title, Ace I have a job

Original Poster Banned

highguyuk;4128373

Well done

Thank you x x

hottoshop;4128415

Really nice to see a friendly community thread for a change !Well done … Really nice to see a friendly community thread for a change !Well done DLM and best of luck in your new job, hope it goes well for you

Thank you darling, I know you are a regular on here and I thank you for your good wishes x x

Original Poster Banned

macdoona;4128442

Well done, hope things keep getting better for you xxx

Thanks x x

nicki3668;4128461

well done DLM :-D fab news hunny xxxxx

I don't know how to thank you Nicki, I think you have saved my life on several occasions.

I hope you are well x x

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;4128493

At least you're working and one day you'll have the job that is your best … At least you're working and one day you'll have the job that is your best job :friends:xx

Thank you, you are a sweetheart x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions