Life Mobile - easy way to check usage/balance?

Found 15th Aug 2016
Hi, I wondered if there was an easy way such as through sms or dial codes to obtain information such as how many text/minutes/data I have left on Life Mobile?

This was handy on giffgaff, which I transferred from. The website is OK but not perfect on mobile plus obviously requires a data connection.

Many thanks.
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
5 Comments
No, unfortunately you have to ring, it's an automated announcement at least if you call from your life number
No they don't have anyway other than website atm
You should be able to set your phone to monitor and put a limit for your data use in your phone settings
Not sure about minutes and texts
I expect there are plenty of apps which count how many minutes and texts you've used on the play store
Qrunch

No, unfortunately you have to ring, it's an automated announcement at … No, unfortunately you have to ring, it's an automated announcement at least if you call from your life number

Didn't know this - what number do I call?
jco83

No they don't have anyway other than website atmYou should be able to set … No they don't have anyway other than website atmYou should be able to set your phone to monitor and put a limit for your data use in your phone settingsNot sure about minutes and textsI expect there are plenty of apps which count how many minutes and texts you've used on the play store

Good point about counting it from my own side, it should be accurate enough! Thanks
Qrunch

No, unfortunately you have to ring, it's an automated announcement at … No, unfortunately you have to ring, it's an automated announcement at least if you call from your life number

You have to log into your life mobile account to see how many mins/texts/data you have left myaccount.lifemobile.co.uk/mya…tml
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 16th Aug 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions