Groups

Life On Mars Music Played

For all you fans of Life On Mars, found this webpage that lists the music played in the program, yes I'm really that sad and have too much time on my hands.

23 Comments

...and a little reminder that the sequal Ashes to Ashes starts Thursday night!

Banned

[SIZE=7]a large reminder to watch ashes to ashes.. thurs :-D[/SIZE]

Original Poster

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]Or Dog_Cop will come 'round your houses and stamp on all your toys. Got it?[/FONT][/SIZE]

Can't wait, been counting the days for this to air!! :thumbsup:

But, even if I hadn't I wouldn't dare miss it - I'm petrified of dog_cop :w00t:

Argh, I've never seen this series and really want to. If I'd had known that there was a sequel coming up then I would have made sure that I'd watched them!!

Love the David Bowie song.

Original Poster

No one can touch the Gene Genie.

Banned

http://a2.vox.com/6a00c2252293c4604a00d4142e09b23c7f-320pi

Original Poster

Hey, go easy on him, Phyllis. He's just taken a stroll down the yellow brick road!

ASHES TO ASHES SPOILER!!!!!

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ent…uth

Original Poster

Ashes To Ashes Tonight At 9 On Bbc 1!!!

Got it recorded to watch later but is it the same good standard?

I thought it was a bit dissappointing - but its early days yet. I suppose my main gripe is that the character of Drake (the "subsititute" for Sam Tyler) acts exactly like Sam Tyler....

Banned

just watched it... Hooked .. dvd recorder set for next week :thumbsup:

lets fire up the quatro

Original Poster

What a poor story could have been over in 5 minutes, and I felt Gene had been turned into one of those over the top Yank's film Heroes, I mean what the was that all about with the speed boat and submachine gun??? Utter rubbish if you ask me, they have ruined Life On Mars.

Current Mood

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s75/jonathandance/sad.png

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]SAD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Enjoyed it. Keeley Hawes was good in Spooks and will be, by the looks of it, a good foil for Gene. Very over the top but still enjoyable. I feel it is going to improve each week.

When they first went to the Italian bar, which looked like the bar from Hustle, there was a song playing that I cannot place. They were singing "I'm in love" and it was possibly Fleetwood Macthough I cannot find it. It had a good guitar intro. Can anyone tell me who it's by please?

J.Dance;1557214

What a poor story could have been over in 5 minutes, and I felt Gene had … What a poor story could have been over in 5 minutes, and I felt Gene had been turned into one of those over the top Yank's film Heroes, I mean what the was that all about with the speed boat and submachine gun???

Are you serious?!? .....pure 80's.....miami vice style! :thumbsup:

lovin'it

Original Poster

golfchip;1565834

Are you serious?!? .....pure 80's.....miami vice style! … Are you serious?!? .....pure 80's.....miami vice style! :thumbsup:lovin'it

Yes they have turned Hunt into a hero nothing can be done without him, they have turned him into a Hollywood poofter!

......and a Quattro!! how many cops had those in the early eighties? should have been a Granada or Rover SDI

Original Poster

gari189;1568470

......and a Quattro!! how many cops had those in the early eighties? … ......and a Quattro!! how many cops had those in the early eighties? should have been a Granada or Rover SDI

The Quattro was not avaliable in the UK until the year 1984!!!!! :whistling:

I enjoyed it.
    Very OTT but I took it to be very much tongue in cheek!
    I think it will settle down to the drama and those great quotes next week.
    As for now, you are surrounded by armed ..............!

PS: Rover SD1 would have been perfect

Original Poster

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s75/jonathandance/LoMmot1.jpg

Original Poster

lol exploding dog thats funny

J.Dance;1565956

Yes they have turned Hunt into a hero nothing can be done without him, … Yes they have turned Hunt into a hero nothing can be done without him, they have turned him into a Hollywood poofter!

He's the main character these days. Absolutely brilliant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions