Banned
    life size spongebob on nickloadeon webiste cost between 427 quid

made me laugh when i seen it will post a link in a sec

store.digitalstores.co.uk/nic…USH

18 Comments

Banned

that is dear

Original Poster Banned

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/media/AbstractArticle/image/Article.7441.jpg

that would be the best christmas present ever, imagine being a kid and coming down to see that wrapped up next to the tree.

Isnt spongebob supposed to be tiny?

Original Poster Banned

Spongebob Squarepants
    SpongeBob Life Size Plush **NEW**

SBPLUSH
    Toys
    £427.99

3-14 days Dispatch

Nickelodeon Store Exclusive! WAS
    £534.99
    Giant life size plush!

Measures a massive 1 metre and 28 centimetres.

Yes that's right! Your eyes are not deceiving you. This really is a life size SpongeBob Squarepants, delivered all the way from Bikini Bottom into the life of the person you love most in the world!

This SpongeBob is the size of a real life person, you need him in your life!

SpongeBob is made of Polyester Velboa. The filling is a combination of Polyester Staple fibre & large poly foam beads.

add-man;3453940

Isnt spongebob supposed to be tiny?

The size of a sponge prehaps?

This would be an awesome present, pity about the price tag ;P

omg i won this on ebay for £20 and my own courier for £8 what a bargain hes half the size of a door put away for the lil ones 4 xmas x

mumzyleah;3457217

omg i won this on ebay for £20 and my own courier for £8 what a bargain h … omg i won this on ebay for £20 and my own courier for £8 what a bargain hes half the size of a door put away for the lil ones 4 xmas x

Good find and well done :thumbsup: I bet you never knew it was £500 odd quid you should be happy.

waterloo;3457395

Good find and well done :thumbsup: I bet you never knew it was £500 odd … Good find and well done :thumbsup: I bet you never knew it was £500 odd quid you should be happy.

nope never in a million years i thought he was won though a competition or something very happy indeed

Original Poster Banned

same size or there abouts. from discriptions

logyon;3497525

same size or there abouts. from discriptions

yep good eh? ive just posted it as im sure it could be really good for kids xmas presents..

oooooooooooooooooo me want!

magicbeans;3497600

oooooooooooooooooo me want!

lol me too:w00t: who's the kid:oops:

Banned

Bargain...... why isnt this in the deal section?

guv;3497860

Bargain...... why isnt this in the deal section?

it was i put it on and was told it was a cardboard cutout at woolies...can you believe it? i was all excited too:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions