Life’s certainties

Found 25th Dec 2017
So Christmas is almost over. The obligatory online ‘Boxingday’ sales have started.
What do you see as the certainties of life?

As a starter: -
Death
Taxes
DFS Sales
Pringles half price, some where.
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
I’ve eaten too much today. Wish I could blame it on Christmas every other day too.
You spend all year saving and sorting out ready for Christmas... and it's over and done with before you can blink
Oneday7737 m ago

I’ve eaten too much today. Wish I could blame it on Christmas every other d …I’ve eaten too much today. Wish I could blame it on Christmas every other day too.

Eaten too much but not drank too much... yet
thewrecker747721 m ago

Eaten too much but not drank enough... yet

FTFY

Not planning on driving at all tomorrow so getting stuck into the voddy.
Edited by: "harlzter" 25th Dec 2017
harlzter7 m ago

FTFYNot planning on driving at all tomorrow so getting stuck into the …FTFYNot planning on driving at all tomorrow so getting stuck into the voddy.

Not vodka devils juice lol. I prefer whiskey but each to their own. Not driving either, so down if keeps going
Someone saying ''nearly Christmas'' on Boxing Day.
thewrecker74774 m ago

Not vodka devils juice lol. I prefer whiskey but each to their own. …Not vodka devils juice lol. I prefer whiskey but each to their own. Not driving either, so down if keeps going

Vodka is pure hangover free for me, thee only thing that I can drink in any quantity without paying for it the next day, I can drink it all night and for some reason still get up earlier than I would if I hadn't been drinking.
People saying 'Christmas is almost over' on Christmas day.

I always thought Christmas day was the first day of Christmas, not the last. There are 12 more to come. Not that anyone seems to care these days.
Guzzle4 m ago

People saying 'Christmas is almost over' on Christmas day. I always …People saying 'Christmas is almost over' on Christmas day. I always thought Christmas day was the first day of Christmas, not the last. There are 12 more to come. Not that anyone seems to care these days.

Whats this christmas thing you speak of? Is that why Tescos was closed today? I was beginning to think it was due to some 28dayslater type thing.
Guzzle17 m ago

People saying 'Christmas is almost over' on Christmas day. I always …People saying 'Christmas is almost over' on Christmas day. I always thought Christmas day was the first day of Christmas, not the last. There are 12 more to come. Not that anyone seems to care these days.

Last I checked Christmas Day wasn’t the start of a 12 day labour. The Church certainly doesn’t have a service every day for a dozen days.
Though like most certainties, I have a habit of being wrong.
harlzter13 m ago

Whats this christmas thing you speak of? Is that why Tescos was closed …Whats this christmas thing you speak of? Is that why Tescos was closed today? I was beginning to think it was due to some 28dayslater type thing.

Nope, 28 hours later.
Certainties?

Farts made of sprouts stink and they make their way through the body with ungodly speed. No matter how much other stuff one has eaten.

I'm expecting full bathroom devastation tomorrow.
Difficult people to deal with in the family and work. At least 2 hangovers this year. 1 bout of a common cold. Somebody I know dieing. Early summer and a mixed rainy period in August when we head for Devon. Fuel and mortgage rates to rise. More troubles with the.. Well you know. It's upsetting but enviable... Plastic football tat being sold in supermarkets that will end up in landfill within weeks..
Edited by: "wayners" 26th Dec 2017
Food shopping
Feelings of emptiness.
Endless toil.
Struggles to try to force happy that never comes but they all say try so you try.
WD HDD Refurbished deals and can I take the HDD out and put it in my PlayStation/Xbox questions.
HotUKDeals website and App being a total cluster ****.

Another **** Summer, it's raining again.
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 26th Dec 2017
This is a depressing thread.
Mandz272 h, 34 m ago

This is a depressing thread.

Maybe not always being cheery is one of those certainties.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants