Expired

Lifetime ISA question

Found 10th Feb
I opened a lifetime ISA on June 2017. I will put £4,000 in before 5th April 2018 and then another £4,000 later, say June 2018.

Do I get the bonus on the second £4,000 if I was to buy a house in say August 2018 or do I need to wait till 6th April 2019 for this bonus to be applied?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
You will need to wait until the 6th April 2019 buddy for the bonus to be applied for the 2nd 4000
Edited by: "cliosport65" 10th Feb
Original Poster
cliosport651 h, 20 m ago

You will need to wait until the 6th April 2019 buddy for the bonus to be …You will need to wait until the 6th April 2019 buddy for the bonus to be applied for the 2nd 4000

Thanks.

Thought it was confusing as for the example above it would mean had to wait till 6th April 2019 to buy a house if I wanted the extra bonus.
Is that right? When I was reading the materials it said the years delay for bonus only applied to the first year and was then paid monthly thereafter?
So so your second 4000 would get its bonus in July
Money saving link

Lifetime isa need to know, paragraph 2 is what I rea
Edited by: "joey1352" 10th Feb
Also in the terms and conditions of the skipton cash lifetime isa section G states that following the first year it's paid monthly on a 4 - 9 week delay
Skipton terms
Original Poster
joey13523 h, 9 m ago

Also in the terms and conditions of the skipton cash lifetime isa section …Also in the terms and conditions of the skipton cash lifetime isa section G states that following the first year it's paid monthly on a 4 - 9 week delay Skipton terms

Yeah you're right. Thanks.
joey135214 h, 20 m ago

Also in the terms and conditions of the skipton cash lifetime isa section …Also in the terms and conditions of the skipton cash lifetime isa section G states that following the first year it's paid monthly on a 4 - 9 week delay Skipton terms

Great thanks I didn't know this either
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants