Lift "hack" , go straight to your floor

Banned 9 replies
Found 7th Jan 2010
Should come in handy yet to try it, looks reasonable though.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Hmmm..... video takes over 2 mins to tell you to press 2 buttons simultaneously - (only in America!!)

Gonna have to try for the hell of it lol

Original Poster Banned

Humphman;7454865

Gonna have to try for the hell of it lol

My concern is, it'll get confused and the doors wont open. Or it'll keep going - how willie wonker invented his magic elevator you know :thumbsup:

Doesn't work for me in either my flat or my work =0(

What a load of tosh!

There must be dozens of different elevator systems out there.
How do we know that anyone called for a lift?
If it's a busy lift as he said, why didn't he wait and show hoardes of people on the ground floor waiting?
I hope anyone tries it gets stuck!

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;7455083

What a load of tosh!There must be dozens of different elevator systems … What a load of tosh!There must be dozens of different elevator systems out there.How do we know that anyone called for a lift?If it's a busy lift as he said, why didn't he wait and show hoardes of people on the ground floor waiting?I hope anyone tries it gets stuck!

Cheers :thumbsup: Only taking it with a pinch of salt, worth a try I suppose plenty of people get lifts so we can see how well it works soon enough

I use the old 'hold the button' trick for years now - i'd say it works on about 1 in 20 lifts, so really not worth the bother!

ummm buttons , must press buttons , must press again and again , buttons must be pressed AAAARRRRGGGHHH
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions