taking abroad) – Ta in Advance
Community Updates
AskElectronics
14 Comments
any kodi,
terrarium
yatse

found it to be the most reliable way of streaming stuff
I've stuck TTV & FreeFlix on there, but just wanted a quick Kodi prebuild incase either went down
jinsta4 m ago

I've stuck TTV & FreeFlix on there, but just wanted a quick Kodi prebuild …I've stuck TTV & FreeFlix on there, but just wanted a quick Kodi prebuild incase either went down

its more likely kodi builds will go down than terarium
not into them myself but all the people i have known with them who are non techie and have problems, autoupdates seem to be the route cause
either the addons updated when kodi hasn't been due to the version of android etc, seems to be a right old hash
No limits magic build is very good and there is a light version.
I've used terrarium but the quality is always very poor, or am I missing something?
MIDURIX40 m ago

No limits magic build is very good and there is a light version. I've used …No limits magic build is very good and there is a light version. I've used terrarium but the quality is always very poor, or am I missing something?

are you waiting for links to load?
its easy to get 720/1080p films on terrarium. even easier with real debrid on
mattsk1 h, 48 m ago

are you waiting for links to load?its easy to get 720/1080p films on …are you waiting for links to load?its easy to get 720/1080p films on terrarium. even easier with real debrid on

can you actually pick what quality you want? I though you just select the film and it plays. Maybe I didn't leave them playing long enough.
MIDURIX10 m ago

can you actually pick what quality you want? I though you just select the …can you actually pick what quality you want? I though you just select the film and it plays. Maybe I didn't leave them playing long enough.

its terrarium we are talking about?
if so list as in the image
33024661-kDP6p.jpg

when you pick a tv show or film press round play button at the bottom right it will then look for sources
Edited by: "mattsk" 9th Jan
mattsk35 m ago

its terrarium we are talking about?if so list as in the image[Image] when …its terrarium we are talking about?if so list as in the image[Image] when you pick a tv show or film press round play button at the bottom right it will then look for sources

Weird, the version I had a go on just started playing the video straight away after clicking the play button, no quality options. Will have a look see.
MIDURIX12 m ago

Weird, the version I had a go on just started playing the video straight …Weird, the version I had a go on just started playing the video straight away after clicking the play button, no quality options. Will have a look see.

check your settings, there is an option for that
mattsk5 h, 3 m ago

its more likely kodi builds will go down than terarium

Deffo true, Kodi addons still unstable at moe and whilst usally hate prebuilds, official repos just been moving too much and its becomming more of chore now to keep up to speed with. This particular setups going to oz so kind of needs to keep itself going

I do like simplicty of TTV and dont know if using an ad-free apk of it effects things or its just the latest release, but qualitys been little hit/miss recently. Do wonder if Virgin are blocking feeds too really, keen to see how this fairs in Oz
jinsta2 h, 37 m ago

Deffo true, Kodi addons still unstable at moe and whilst usally hate …Deffo true, Kodi addons still unstable at moe and whilst usally hate prebuilds, official repos just been moving too much and its becomming more of chore now to keep up to speed with. This particular setups going to oz so kind of needs to keep itself going I do like simplicty of TTV and dont know if using an ad-free apk of it effects things or its just the latest release, but qualitys been little hit/miss recently. Do wonder if Virgin are blocking feeds too really, keen to see how this fairs in Oz

stupid question, what is oz?
mattsk3 h, 14 m ago

stupid question, what is oz?

Australia
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants