Posted 5th Jan 2023
The below laptop hits the nail on being really light weight, small form factor (13/14inch) but powerful (not sure how powerful it is but since it has a i7 and 16gb i am guessing its powerful). I wanted 32gb to future proof but seems like that's not possible in this form factor which is not a big deal. Primary purpose is NOT gaming. This is more for productivity, some design work, zoom calls and maybe the random game but not the main purpose.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 13.3". I might also get 10% off via cashback if i get this laptop.

I think a budget of £1000 is reasonable? I want to buy before i go overseas for travel in 2 weeks.

Is this a good laptop? or is there an alternative i am not considering. I went into Samsung and this laptop weight feels really light and just right same with for my wife who has literally no muscles lol.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    you cannot beat try before you buy - and you have done that. so assuming you are happy with keyboard, screen and webcam - go for it.

you cannot beat try before you buy - and you have done that. so assuming you are happy with keyboard, screen and webcam - go for it. (edited)
    Look at the Lenovo Carbon X1 as well. Expensive but very lightweight, good build quality and a keyboard that nothing comes close to.

Plenty of used examples around to meet you budget as well.

I really wouldn't look any higher than 16gb. By the time anything requires more than 16gb to run the CPU will be out of date anyway.

Anything 6th Gen Carbon upwards is worth considering .
    Author
    I think the carbon isn't 360 i.e. flippable? i found the Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 i7 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 13.3" for £940. Is this a good price?
Discussions
Top Merchants