Groups

light weight suitcases

Hello- just wondering if anyone has seen a set of light weight suitcases .. had ours for years but zips have now had it! Thank you in advance

7 Comments

Try IT cases available from Argos among other places. Very light and good choice of sizes including cabin size.
    They have them on offer quite often too.
    Edited by: "MT2045" 16th Jul

MT2045

Try IT cases available from Argos among other places. Very light and good … Try IT cases available from Argos among other places. Very light and good choice of sizes including cabin size.They have them on offer quite often too.

Agree with above and been plenty of offers on them of late. Below link to some of the deals. The Bagsetc deal is still live with the 40% off code listed on the homepage which includes quite a few sets, mind you take the RRP's with a total pinch of salt.

Suitcases

I had my from Argos about 15 years still going strong

Original Poster

Thank u all

I dropped by LIDL this weekend and they currently have on offer some light weight suitcases, you can try checking out those

I'm sure there were some on offer on a deal on on here that quite a few people were buying. Think the website was bags etc and there was a code or sale or something, have a search on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2034
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.22
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***923
      4. word survey1215

See more discussions