Motion sensor Lights for the hallway / staircase

Posted 17th Oct
Looking to purchase some small lights for the hallway / staircase (ie sit across the wall of the stairs) Need to be small and preferably discreet. Should have motion sensors so that they come on automatically. Would like them to be white light instead of warm light... should be detachable etc

I’ve seen something like the ones below.... want something nice and don’t mind spending, around £10-£15 per piece....

I’ve seen something like the ones below and probably will show what I’m after. Thanks

hotukdeals.com/deals/yeelight-smart-night-light-intelligent-recognition-energy-saving-lighting-474-236-new-user-at-yeelight-official-storealiexpress-3310673

hotukdeals.com/deals/yeelight-smart-night-light-intelligent-recognition-energy-saving-lighting-474-236-new-user-at-yeelight-official-storealiexpress-3310673
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Absolutely loads on amazon, Mr beams stuff was bought by Ring but loads of other brands that do the same thing in all different shapes and sizes.

For under my stairs I bought a USB chargeable cabinet light with motion sensor. So when ever you open the door light comes on and turns off after 30 seconds.

Probably charge it twice a year.
We got some from b&m for I think £5 as my youngest has started to take himself off to the bathroom in the night. Works perfectly. We just stood it on the skirting board but it can be taped on
Are you aware that you can get bulbs with the pir built into the bottom, or even ones that use microwave motion detection
38690040-lCoXB.jpg
esar17/10/2019 22:50

Are you aware that you can get bulbs with the pir built into the bottom, …Are you aware that you can get bulbs with the pir built into the bottom, or even ones that use microwave motion detection

Have you tried any of these lights?
Yes, I have the pir on my landing (microwaves would go through door and trigger every time I mover in the bed), a microwave version in my bathroom and hall.
my hall light switch is about 6 feet away from the front door, so the sensitive microwave detector works well when coming home in the dark
What's the difference between pir and microwave?
rimalpatel00719/10/2019 07:30

What's the difference between pir and microwave?

For microwave detectors, sensitivity mainly, they'll work through glass and thin wooden doors and they don't see heat, just motion.
You can be on top of a pir before it triggers.
Both will be triggered by pets, and I've not noticed flying insects triggering either type
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants