Lightspeed panel

Anyone having problems with this lot, Last couple of surveys have not had the points for them and spent 20 mins on asurvey andgot told it was full up,was not happy!

8 Comments

Banned

yes i did two yesterday and only received for one, good luck in gettinganywhere with them they are a nightmare

No problems here apart from not getting sent as many as I once did,handy for Amazon vouchers,close to another £10 one at moment

Original Poster

was good about 6 months ago used to get 110 points all the time, i have emailed them but they are useless. not worth the hassle

By the way, anyone doing "OTX" surveys (regular survey takers will know what I mean) - watch out!:

They've started putting "control questions" in their surveys.

Got one the other day that said "for control purposes please select the number 6", just watch out if you're normally click happy, you'll miss it and get booted out!!

grex9101;5392783

By the way, anyone doing "OTX" surveys (regular survey takers will know … By the way, anyone doing "OTX" surveys (regular survey takers will know what I mean) - watch out!:They've started putting "control questions" in their surveys. Got one the other day that said "for control purposes please select the number 6", just watch out if you're normally click happy, you'll miss it and get booted out!!

Seen that on a few surveys lately,thats to catch out those just ticking anything when there a huge chart to select and tick options.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5392811

Seen that on a few surveys lately,thats to catch out those just ticking … Seen that on a few surveys lately,thats to catch out those just ticking anything when there a huge chart to select and tick options.

Because just clicking any old crap is naughty, isn't it? :-D

I emailed them re the same as the OP and clicked the email for help link land was told nothing can be done as lots of people enter and points cannot be guaranteed! Waste of time really.

Guess you gotta weigh up if still worth doing it,if a few surveys your doing,the points are not being credited.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions