Groups

Lightwater Valley

My daughter is going on a school trip to Lightwater Valley next week and wondered if there were lockers in the park as she has been told they can't take any bags on the ride. If anyone has been and used these could you give me an idea of the cost please. Also is it expensive to buy food and drink so I have an idea of how much she needs to take. She is also wanting to purchase ride photos if anyone knows the price. Any general advice would also be appreciated. Thanks

3 Comments

yeah i think they are near the entrance to the park - or actually in the entrance building

lockers in main entrance building but there is space to leave bags to the side of the rides at your own risk (ive never had any trouble) food is around the £5 mark in the main food court tent, onride photos are £5 each and available on 4 rides, raptor ride, the ultimate, twister, rapids.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871528
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions