Groups

Lightweight Jeans?? best material for summer??

Need your help! I used to have a pair of jeans that were ultralight and thin material but I have no idea what they were made of etc etc

I get really hot in jeans but like wearing them so was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

14 Comments

Banned

linen

have you tried jeggings?

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8315199

have you tried jeggings?

Do men wear them :thinking:

SuperEd

lycra.... LOL

DLM;8315213

OMG!!! i did not notice that :oops: doh!

DLM;8315213

i do, but then again you have to use the word man very loosley when it comes to me :thumbsup:

just buy topman ones they are cheap rubbish or should I say light material

http://subrosa08.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/394823muscular-man-wearing-tight-denim-shorts-and-vest-posters.jpg

black gerbil1;8315315

BG's dream date ^ :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i think id look pretty stupid going to work in lyrca or jeggins lol..

its got look like jeans, but just be really thin and cool.., i get way to hot inside anywhere.. theres got to be something!

Banned

chrisharry12345;8315544

i think id look pretty stupid going to work in lyrca or jeggins lol..its … i think id look pretty stupid going to work in lyrca or jeggins lol..its got look like jeans, but just be really thin and cool.., i get way to hot inside anywhere.. theres got to be something!

Shorts

Original Poster

cant wear shorts.. missing the point with this i think

what im looking for is if anyone knows of a certain make/ brand that do specifically lightweight jeans..

Ill have to try the topman suggestion

Banned

chrisharry12345;8315600

cant wear shorts.. missing the point with this i think :Dwhat im looking … cant wear shorts.. missing the point with this i think :Dwhat im looking for is if anyone knows of a certain make/ brand that do specifically lightweight jeans..Ill have to try the topman suggestion

Sorry, try Top Man.

The first poster was right, Linen is the only way to go to keep cool, I took 3 pairs on a recent trip to thailand, they were great in 37 degree weather.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944529
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836

See more discussions