"Like New" Amazon Warehouse..

Found 13th Jul
hi all.

just had a "like new" Xbox one S delivered description only said "damaged box but original packaging".

although everything was wrapped in plastic and looked nice , when I took the controller out the analog sticks had that mucky sweat marks stuff in the corners of it.

the console has a crack in the case, not massive and easy enough to not notice on first look but it's on the top and from an angle easily visible.

is this the usual case for like new? I mean it powers on and seems fine but the controller must have been used somewhat to have the sweat grease stuff in the analog stick etc... hmm..
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
34343507-XmGXe.jpg34343507-N1jJE.jpg
I don't think they check them sometimes. Or may have been sent the wrong one. If you're not happy, get on live chat. They should do a partial refund but you can always return it.
Jay0802864 m ago

I don't think they check them sometimes. Or may have been sent the wrong …I don't think they check them sometimes. Or may have been sent the wrong one. If you're not happy, get on live chat. They should do a partial refund but you can always return it.

It was the FIFA 17 model but the box only shows an Xbox one S no FIFA... Perhaps they did send the wrong one? But sticker on the side of box like barcode says FIFA 17 on it... And there was a delay in delivery too... Hmmm
Im sure the FIFA ones have a sleeve over it, probably missing that.

Either way, if you are happy to keep it and get a partial refund speak to them on live chat. And if you're not happy to keep it send it back.
I wouldn't be happy with that if I bought like new. Like new should be pretty immaculate console and controller just missing the box and or some accessories or leaflets
As above, ask for partial refund, don't accept their first offer...reply I think X amount would be fairer and they usually meet in the middle or just send the whole thing back

Did you get fifa with it or not? If not, mention that too and they'll give you what it's currently selling for on Amazon
Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 13th Jul
OneGloveOnTheFence17 m ago

As above, ask for partial refund, don't accept their first offer...reply I …As above, ask for partial refund, don't accept their first offer...reply I think X amount would be fairer and they usually meet in the middle or just send the whole thing backDid you get fifa with it or not? If not, mention that too and they'll give you what it's currently selling for on Amazon

They've agreed to a 25% refund which I think is fair enough? Since the console itself is in good condition just that crack on it and the controller is clearly used atleast a bit.

FIFA didn't come with the console either, wasn't too fussed about it but it is strange how they clearly haven't checked this properly.

This makes it £95 in total it's cost me which is decent I suppose for an Xbox One S 500GB in "Good - Very good" condition .
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 13th Jul
Nope - I had ordered an Elgato which was described to just a slight scratched and was in good condition. The item barely had any sort of scratch. After contacting amazon they say the are very strict with how they describe them to avoid disappointment so I think it’s more of a case that they didn’t notice and would offer you either partial refund (like 10%) or you can send it back if you contact them
ArcAndPie16 m ago

They've agreed to a 25% refund which I think is fair enough? Since the …They've agreed to a 25% refund which I think is fair enough? Since the console itself is in good condition just that crack on it and the controller is clearly used atleast a bit.FIFA didn't come with the console either, wasn't too fussed about it but it is strange how they clearly haven't checked this properly.This makes it £95 in total it's cost me which is decent I suppose for an Xbox One S 500GB in "Good - Very good" condition .

Sounds a bargain to me for a gaming machine/UHD blu ray player!
Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 13th Jul
deleted396333
ArcAndPie2 h, 0 m ago

[Image] [Image]

Mmm delicious free dead skin
deleted39633314th Jul

Mmm delicious free dead skin

Indeed!

Cleaned it with a wet wipe straight after taking the picture.
Warehouse deals is a hit n miss. Sometimes I’ve received items where I question why they’re on there in the first place.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants