Groups

' like ' notification not working ?

Ive noticed the last few days that if someone has liked a comment of mine that i am not getting the blue banner that appearred at the top !
    Ive checked settings and its still ticked as enabled !..........not too bothered but just wondering if anyone else has the same or even noticed ?

20 Comments

It's working............it's just no-one likes you

Yep I have noticed that as well.

Original Poster

Syzable

It's working............it's just no-one likes you

Haha, get outta of it you :D..............i have lots a licks the last day or so and no notification , ....so there X)

shopstilldrops

Haha, get outta of it you :D..............i have lots a licks the last … Haha, get outta of it you :D..............i have lots a licks the last day or so and no notification , ....so there X)

Licks of what................you dirty mare X)

shopstilldrops

Haha, get outta of it you :D..............i have lots a licks the last … Haha, get outta of it you :D..............i have lots a licks the last day or so and no notification , ....so there X)

Ewwww nice X)

Original Poster

oops ..............X), haha, was a typo !!............honest ,:p........... well ive had lots of likes and licks with out notification the last few days X)

Original Poster

lol, ....sy, jb22 and nikki , i have just licked you all , .......oops i mean liked , lol, but betcha dont know about it X)
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 8th Dec 2010

Banned

spam button is working...

Banned

I haven't liked you

Original Poster

DLM

I haven't liked you

Didnt say you had !!!................besides i can live with that (_;)
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 8th Dec 2010

I've licked a few peeps & had some licks back, but no blue lick banner at the top.I'm almost thinking about cancelling my direct debit !!!

Original Poster

bykergrove

spam button is working...

Really ?...........feel free if you wanna use it

Mucho lickage in this thread!

Banned

nikkib123

Mucho lickage in this thread!

+1

My hens lick each others tail feathers

DLM

+1My hens lick each others tail feathers

Kinky!

Original Poster

richp

I've licked a few peeps & had some licks back, but no blue lick banner at … I've licked a few peeps & had some licks back, but no blue lick banner at the top.I'm almost thinking about cancelling my direct debit !!!

lol, ..its nice to see who has 'licked ' you when you have commented !.....................oh ive so gotta slow down when i type me thinks , one slip and well ....................^^^^^^^^^ happens X)

Banned

nikkib123

Kinky!

I don't think they like cocks and I don't blame them X)

DLM

I don't think they like cocks and I don't blame them X)

You turned gay? X)

Banned

nikkib123

You turned gay? X)

Nearly

Original Poster

nikkib123

Kinky!

Ooooooh matron !..................lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044574
      2. Giffgaff New goodybags33
      3. Santander - Compensation1617
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378

See more discussions