EXPIRED

Likelyhood of an EasyJet Sale???

Does anyone know if it is likely that EasyJet will have a sale after Christmas??

Looking at a price of £70 (with baggage) for EasyJet return to Newcastle from London in May 2010 which I think is reasonable enough, but wondering if its worth holding on for a bigger bargain???

Any thoughts/inside knowledge would be appreciated

6 Comments

Hi

Don't know anything bout a sale but they having problems with east midlands airport - we just had to change our flights to liverpool as they cant guarantee us coming back to EM so dont want leave car there - perhaps they will have sale to appease all the customers they giving grief to !!! Good luck

steph

ask them. i rang BA when they had their sale in sept and they confirmed their next sale was after xmas.

yeah i know...BA...great choice! haha

Original Poster

Thanks for the posts, BA is probably not the best choice at the moment lol.

Have hung on the line for about 10 minutes but I'm guessing they are busy dealing with enquiries about the flights cancelled by that scotish airline, and at 10p per minute I'm not gona hang on for the long haul excuse the pun

I've sent them an email, might take 5 days to get back to me so hopefully they dont change flight prices for the worse. Its for my hen do so any saving over 7 seats is a bonus

RoughStuff;7252840

Thanks for the posts, BA is probably not the best choice at the moment … Thanks for the posts, BA is probably not the best choice at the moment lol. Have hung on the line for about 10 minutes but I'm guessing they are busy dealing with enquiries about the flights cancelled by that scotish airline, and at 10p per minute I'm not gona hang on for the long haul excuse the punI've sent them an email, might take 5 days to get back to me so hopefully they dont change flight prices for the worse. Its for my hen do so any saving over 7 seats is a bonus

aww have a fab hun do!! id bet prices would drop

Banned

the period just passed is generally the cheapest to book flights. Chances are they will increase once xmas is out the way as a lot of people start looking / booking then.

which airport btw as London has 4 (5 if you count Luton!)

BA Sale actually starts on 23/12/2009.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …141340
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2631
    3. Kirby Triple Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion & Super Mario 3D Land to join the 3DS …11
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426157

See more discussions