Groups

lil' saint & lil' starsparkle, many happy returns(belated)

It was my son's birthday on Christmas day, as well as starsparkles daughter.

Jesus was born on the 25th December, so I guess that makes me God?

By default starsparkle is the Virgin Mary

79 Comments

Original Poster

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/HUKD%20photos/DSC00092.jpg

is that a toshiba laptop I see..what one is it?

I like your lamp.

i like cake!!!

Banned

dontdothatagain;3872972

i want to say..satellite for some reason

not too sure if thsts right tho

salder21;3873019

i want to say..satellite for some reasonnot too sure if thsts right tho … i want to say..satellite for some reasonnot too sure if thsts right tho

It is..I have one :-D
    But what one...:whistling:

Banned

Spammed.

Jesus was born on the 25th December, so I guess that makes me God?

Comments like this are clearly only intended to cause offence and argument.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3872972

It was his present from Santa, no idea which model, I know it has Vista Home premium, and I only have Home Basic!

angelfairee;3872976

I like your lamp.

The picture is at my Aunties house, so becareful what you say.

foxymissroxy;3873016

i like cake!!!

I will cut you a slice in a sec.

salder21;3873019

i want to say..satellite for some reasonnot too sure if thsts right tho … i want to say..satellite for some reasonnot too sure if thsts right tho

No idea, will have to check. Are they any good, he's only 11, so fine for him I think. He only wants to go on MSN and youtube. :roll:

Belated birthday wishes

J.Dance;3873078

Belated birthday wishes

Oh, you're back. :thinking:

The JFK;3873127

Oh, you're back. :thinking:

Can't see this post as this annoying spamming monkey is on your ignore list, when did Hotukdeals get this update? :thinking:

Banned

thesaint;3873073

No idea, will have to check. Are they any good, he's only 11, so fine … No idea, will have to check. Are they any good, he's only 11, so fine for him I think. He only wants to go on MSN and youtube. :roll:

Yeah pretty good

think it is a satellite. It'll say above keyboard if so

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3873016

i like cake!!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/HUKD%20photos/DSC00101.jpg

jellybaby22;3873031

me too

You asked too late, you will have to wait until tomorrow now. :santa:

Banned

thesaint;3873168

Are you posting it, or is that an invite for her ;-) lol

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3872972

salder21;3873166

Yeah pretty good :)think it is a satellite. It'll say above keyboard if so

Correct and correct Satellite L300-1BW

thesaint;3873073

It was his present from Santa, no idea which model, I know it has Vista … It was his present from Santa, no idea which model, I know it has Vista Home premium, and I only have Home Basic!No idea, will have to check. Are they any good, he's only 11, so fine for him I think. He only wants to go on MSN and youtube. :roll:

It will be Satellite something..I have it and its Home Premium :-D

They are good laptops :thumbsup:

J.Dance;3873160

Can't see this post as this annoying spamming monkey is on your ignore … Can't see this post as this annoying spamming monkey is on your ignore list, when did Hotukdeals get this update? :thinking:

You are reading this post, I know you are.

You can't live without me.

Where is my cake, Saint? I thought I was your favourite.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3873047

thank you so much thesaint, very special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it! I can't be bothered with Christmas, but enjoy it for him.

starsparkle2311;3873047

yes i am the virgin mary!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you are dear, of course you are.

starsparkle2311;3873047

do you separate the day for your child, i do, really annoys me, when … do you separate the day for your child, i do, really annoys me, when people say they don't!!!!!!!!!!! I make A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT, IT'S MY KIDS bIRTHDAY - HELLLOOOOOOOOO, xmas day or not- it's their birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still their day, whatever!

It's not that easy, because I have him from around 3pm onwards, so don't have the time to really. The whole extended family sings "Happy Birthday" every year, which he loves.

starsparkle2311;3873047

Hope you had a wonderful day and your kid, thanx for the … Hope you had a wonderful day and your kid, thanx for the mention!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

That's most okay, they tend to get forgotten, so let your daughter know that I said "Happy Birthday".

starsparkle2311;3873047

btw is that your son? hmmmmmm good looking child, like his father?

I have been told he's mine, but his mum was a slapper, so not too sure.

Joke

He's not mine.

Joke

He's mine, but a better looking version.

J.Dance;3873078

Belated birthday wishes

this!

PS: your son needs to hit the gym ;-)

[CENTER][SIZE=7] I LIKE YEWMANZ[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=7]NOT CAKE[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=magenta]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    :santa::gift::santa:[/CENTER]

so bg can stare at him.

inb4 pedo bear references

angelfairee;3873220

http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/oh/08/chocolate-cake-oh-1727433-x.jpg

acecatcher3;3873302

so bg can stare at him.inb4 pedo bear references

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s233/Morrogoth/pedobuuny.jpg

Original Poster

angelfairee;3873220

You never give me any of your cakes!

black gerbil1;3873272

PS: your son needs to hit the gym ;-)

He gave up boxing after about a month. He wants to do sprinting now. Kids....

Naeem786;3873306

Aww, I'm glad someone is there for my cake needs! Thanks!

[SIZE="1"]Stupid Saint.[/SIZE]

thesaint;3873319

He gave up boxing after about a month. He wants to do sprinting now. … He gave up boxing after about a month. He wants to do sprinting now. Kids....

so naive at that age amirite?

just keep em off the riods I say!

Naeem786;3873306

AND ALL THE WOMEN ON HUKD HAVE JUST DRIBBLED DOWN THERE FRONT

awww happy belated birthday to lil saint and lil starsparkle. hope you all enjoyed your special day.
    your son looks lovely saint

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3873325

so naive at that age amirite?just keep em off the riods I say!

urite.

lyndsbowes;3873366

awww happy belated birthday to lil saint and lil starsparkle. hope you … awww happy belated birthday to lil saint and lil starsparkle. hope you all enjoyed your special day. your son looks lovely saint

Thanks, he's busy popping caps in aliens heads on his 360, so not so sweet.

thesaint;3873453

urite. :)Thanks, he's busy popping caps in aliens heads on his 360, so … urite. :)Thanks, he's busy popping caps in aliens heads on his 360, so not so sweet.

lmao, well my 4 yr old is like that :thinking: i've banned him from the xbox coz i think he's way to young but all he ever talks about is COD :? bit worrying lol

starsparkle2311;3873455

reading your comments thesaint, you made me laugh, of cousre he's your … reading your comments thesaint, you made me laugh, of cousre he's your kid, good looking kid like that, i agree with your xmas day sentiments, don't like the day myself, very over-rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree too..... wish someone would just ban the day coz people go way over the top and pay for it all year round untill the next one comes :? where's the sense in that :thinking:
    anyway, hey hunny, hope you had a lovely day xxx

lyndsbowes;3873476

lmao, well my 4 yr old is like that :thinking: i've banned him from the … lmao, well my 4 yr old is like that :thinking: i've banned him from the xbox coz i think he's way to young but all he ever talks about is COD :? bit worrying lol

id b more worried about the language ur husband uses whilst we are playing...im 19 and only learnt some of them words whilst playing with alan.

acecatcher3;3873505

id b more worried about the language ur husband uses whilst we are … id b more worried about the language ur husband uses whilst we are playing...im 19 and only learnt some of them words whilst playing with alan.

:w00t: i would kick his backside if he used them words infront of our kids lol. i am a very protective mam and don't like my boys being reduced to such carp so if ever anyone uses bad language within their ear shot, they have an angry scouser to deal with LOL

starsparkle2311;3873559

agree, lovely day for the kids, but we all overspend, i had a great day … agree, lovely day for the kids, but we all overspend, i had a great day hunny, hope you did too!!!!!!!!!!!**** i have just tried to drink a candle!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes too much cheap wine,lool

lmfao put the candle down and step away from it!!!!! :w00t:
    yeah we couldn't buy much for them this year, credit crunch and all that, but i say that and they got everything they asked for and more. i am one of those stupid people who overspend tho, mind you just the kids i overspend on and i must stop buying prezzies for them all year round otherwise they're gonna end up spoilt which i wouldn't like.
    pls excuse the english and grammar, i blame the wine :-D

starsparkle2311;3873629

we all do, and yes that blessed wine, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:p:w00t:

yep i really need to give it up and become healthy as a new year resolution but will i???? we'll see :-D

nikkib123;3873919

Very handsome boy you have there saint - happy birthday to our son!

fixed

Banned

have you posted a pic of him before?

Banned

black gerbil1;3873919

Very handsome boy you have there saint - happy birthday to our son!

black gerbil1;3874031

fixed

fixed

Banned

nikkib123;3874118

But what about OUR son BG1 :?

if you and bg were to have a son he would be pure evil!!! ;-) lol

in fact......... JFK!!! loool
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions