Groups

Limbo on xbox live

Anyone else got this? brilliant platform game, very dark in places but easily one of the best games on xbox live that i've played.

Bargain at 1200 points

13 Comments

i played the demo the other day, you just reminded me to download the full game, looked awesome, loved the eyes at the beginning

Banned

too expensive

Amazing. Only played it for an hour. Do it at night, lights off, headphones on and on your own. It's pretty freak. Has made me jump several times. Been getting really absorbed in it.

lumoruk

too expensive

Free if you buy the other 4 as well @ 1200 on summer arcade promo.

Original Poster

dontasciime

Free if you buy the other 4 as well @ 1200 on summer arcade promo.

what other 4?

castlevania, hydro thunder, limbo, monday night combat, lara croft

xbox.com/en-…ade

Original Poster

dontasciime

castlevania, hydro thunder, limbo, monday night combat, lara … castlevania, hydro thunder, limbo, monday night combat, lara crofthttp://www.xbox.com/en-GB/summerofarcade

ah right, you have to buy all four at 1200 to get that free? i mis read it

all 5 4 as well as limbo

souljacker

ah right, you have to buy all four at 1200 to get that free? i mis read it

Nope, you have to buy all five at 1200 and you'll then get 1200 points back- but if memory serves me correctly it takes about 6-8 weeks!

Had a choice (was in limbo, dare I say) between this or Geometry Wars, and I chose Geometry Wars - love it!

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

Nope, you have to buy all five at 1200 and you'll then get 1200 points … Nope, you have to buy all five at 1200 and you'll then get 1200 points back- but if memory serves me correctly it takes about 6-8 weeks!

Wasn't really interested in any if the others anyway, I certainly wouldn't be spending £50 in xbox live games

I've just got Lara Croft game to buy to have all 5 and qualify for promo.

Edited by: "dontasciime" 13th Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions