Banned

yes...

Yes it is.

no....

Original Poster

???????????

and why is it expired im just asking a question

Limewire iteself it NOT illegal.

Downloading a NON copyright song is NOT illegal (you or I could record a song and make it available on Limewire and downlading that would NOT be illegal)..

Downloading a copyright song IS illegal.

ilovepink;6381420

no....

It can be illegal

LOL! The real answer is yes and no. There are trade-friendly tracks available... If I produce something and release it on Limewire and you downloaded it it would be perfectly legal.

The majority of stuff is not though!

guilbert53;6381445

Limewire iteself it NOT illegal.Downloading a NON copyright song is NOT … Limewire iteself it NOT illegal.Downloading a NON copyright song is NOT illegal.Downloading a copywright song IS illegal.

+1 - exactly.

you tell us what you want to download and we will tel you if it is legal or not

depends on what you download.
    there are lots of home made tracks on limewire
    lots of malware too.
    just dont download anything copyrigted tracks

Edit: (wow I type slow)

dcx_badass;6381456

Haha what a stupid question.

Why is it stupid.

Perfectly reasonable question.

And has been seen by the answers, in come cases it is NOT illegal.

Original Poster

Thanx for your help everyone ill now stay clear of the copyrighted stuff

Banned

dcx_badass;6381500

Yes it is, they obviously didn't mean obscure license free … Yes it is, they obviously didn't mean obscure license free non-copyrighted music. Therefore it was a stupid question.

why I expired...didn't want anyone else to waste their life answering it, oh well :roll:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6381500

Yes it is, they obviously didn't mean obscure license free … Yes it is, they obviously didn't mean obscure license free non-copyrighted music. Therefore it was a stupid question.

i meant anything so get your facts right i just wondered why it was such a well known site and seemed legit that they had lots of the current songs out on there. and wanted to make sure that i wouldnt be doing anything illegal if i downloaded them

Original Poster

lumoruk;6381525

why I expired...didn't want anyone else to waste their life answering it, … why I expired...didn't want anyone else to waste their life answering it, oh well :roll:

Bloody hell why is everyone so uptight on this site if you dont like a thread dont answer it or read it. Also your answer was incorrect so if you dont know the right answer keep quiet

Banned

cheepaschippies;6381527

i meant anything so get your facts right i just wondered why it was such … i meant anything so get your facts right i just wondered why it was such a well known site and seemed legit that they had lots of the current songs out on there. and wanted to make sure that i wouldnt be doing anything illegal if i downloaded them

No one will find out or care unless you start sharing them so download away, just put your share amount to 0 in your options and then remove the tracks from the shared folder.

It's not illegal if they don't catch you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6381594

Why would it be legal to get them all for free?

because some might not be copyrighted. As people have pointed out earlier in the thread

Banned

oh yeah, you will get busted

cufc90;6381622

It's not illegal if they don't catch you :thumbsup:

LOL!

Reminds me of Peep Show

"This is like a moral dilemma... except it's not, because no-one else will know..."

depends on the songs

but limewire is old news and something to avoid the world has moved on a fair amount since that..

anyone remember bareshare? that was just as bad..the days of using programs like kazaa ended a long time

Banned

SOSAGES;6382172

depends on the songsbut limewire is old news and something to avoid the … depends on the songsbut limewire is old news and something to avoid the world has moved on a fair amount since that..anyone remember bareshare? that was just as bad..the days of using programs like kazaa ended a long time

kazaa 2001 dude! though I still have fond memories of using Napster

Limewire is full of trojans now

Banned

people who use limewire deserve everything they get

If it is a Lily Allen song, then it is legal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Messages12
      2. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      3. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions