limewire on vista?

im trying to install limewire on a vista laptop and its not letting me. it seems to be a know issue which is easily resolved. if anyone can help that will be excellent will repp anyonw who helps me install limewire.

18 Comments

Die Pirate Scum.

But really.. i think you need to install Java 6.

Original Poster

ok gonna try installing java 6.

Original Poster

installed it but still doesnt allow limewire to download.

Have u got a firewall or anything? vista firewall?

Worked fine for me, but it sucked on my internet connection then i heard about the cheapo itune vouchers and im pirate free now!! :giggle:

I pay £5 a month for a rapidshare account and then use one of the many forums where people link to their rapidshare files. Fast downloads and yet to not find something i want.

Yeah i use rapidshare for other things. :giggle:

And sometimes for music if ive ran out of itunes credit:giggle:

Original Poster

ok thanks for telling me about rapidshare will check it out soon.

ALICOM007

ok thanks for telling me about rapidshare will check it out soon.

Pm me if you want a forum or something :whistling:

You can download like one file every few hours for free

Titchimp

Pm me if you want a forum or something :whistling: You can download like … Pm me if you want a forum or something :whistling: You can download like one file every few hours for free

haha that takes ages if your getting a bigger file!! the subscription is more than worth it..i love it!! yea i have a few sites that finds them from all over the web and u can just search what u want..easy!!

Original Poster

i just dont understand why its not letting me install it.

]t0mm I have not yet heard about the cheapo itune vouchers, could you please elaborate?

check my thread out ][COLOR=red]here[/COLOR] for a free trial on newsgroups, for some unkown reason it says in title expired but you can get a weeks free still.

all the info is in the thread and once you tried it and maxed out your line you will wish you found it sooner lol...

Banned

ALICOM007

i just dont understand why its not letting me install it.

Can you explain in more detail the problem?
What error messages etc etc?
There are no issues with limewire and Windows Vista

just make sure you have the latest Java installed download from [url]www.Java.com[/url]

Original Poster

basically i downloaded java 6 and then when i want to download limewire the page crashes. when i googled it it turned out a few other people had the same problem and fixed it but i just dont know how to. but i found this other p2p thing like limewire but not as good as limewire.

ALICOM007

. but i found this other p2p thing like limewire but not as good as … . but i found this other p2p thing like limewire but not as good as limewire.

lol it must be terrible then as limewire is useless

PM sent

yus786
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614056
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2238
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051

See more discussions