Groups

Limewire wont connect

Hi I have been having trouble getting limewire to connect for a while , thought it was just me but a couple of my friends are having trouble too. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I else I can use ( along the lines of lime wire ) please, thanks.

25 Comments

I gave up on limewire along time ago - I use this mininova.org/ but I am sure others will recomend something better. It suits me though

inb4 spamware/Trojans/viruses

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3882757

Yeah, buy stuff.

that didn't take long

Yeh i have been having the same problem with Limewire 4.18.8 so i tried connecting to my older version 4.18.6 and it worked straight away.

So looks like its a problem with the new one.
    Try using the older versions if you still have them on your computer.

Original Poster

:x

hollypinder;3882816

Yeh i have been having the same problem with Limewire 4.18.8 so i tried … Yeh i have been having the same problem with Limewire 4.18.8 so i tried connecting to my older version 4.18.6 and it worked straight away.So looks like its a problem with the new one.Try using the older versions if you still have them on your computer.

Just got a new puter and downloaded and it's still not working :x

If you want to get into some reliable downloading go with newsbinpro and giganews, :thumbsup:

Frostwire, works great!

People still use Limewire?

esq3585;3882848

If you want to get into some reliable downloading go with newsbinpro and … If you want to get into some reliable downloading go with newsbinpro and giganews, :thumbsup:

Ditto. Then you can have WHATEVER you desire. :thumbsup:

Banned

only stupid people use Limewire these days, you can get everything faster via torrents

Mascherano;3883077

only stupid people use Limewire these days, you can get everything faster … only stupid people use Limewire these days, you can get everything faster via torrents

Even quicker via NZB :thumbsup:

mod

Mascherano;3883077

only stupid people use Limewire these days, you can get everything faster … only stupid people use Limewire these days, you can get everything faster via torrents

I see that you've been trolling through various peoples threads tonight/today just leaving nasty comments hotukdeals.com/sea…Now so, either grow up or go away. Or perhaps you could develop some balls and try posting a deal yourself. I mean. Over 1 year a HUKD user and all you can do in that time is criticise other folks threads/deals etc; but you have never posted a single deal yourself. Pathetic.

Yes he does seem a bit of a tool ... you get them everywhere... Someone might talk nice to him and he might cheer up eventually ... but with his attitude I doubt it

dcx_badass;3882757

Yeah, buy stuff.

lol... I rather be mugged by horny chimpanzees.

esq3585;3883253

Even quicker via NZB :thumbsup:

Shhhh don't tell them take... .that's golden info! :lol:

quackstar84;3883661

Shhhh don't tell them take... .that's golden info! :lol:

I know I should be keeping the secrets :thumbsup:

esq3585;3883801

I know I should be keeping the secrets :thumbsup:

Spill the beans then. Whats the website?

not allowed to list illegal downdoad sites on here.

Banned

deek72;3883013

People still use Limewire?

thats what i was thinking. Slow and virus ridden!

Rapidshare + Warez-BB = Win

acecatcher3;3883904

not allowed to list illegal downdoad sites on here.

Send a private message then.

It's illegal to send private messages tooooo :lol:

Just search Newsgroups in google it will give you all the info you need. As for Mr clever and his torrents "your in the dark ages too m8"..

Now everyone knows the magical power of Newsgroups... you used to have to paid for info like that! =*(

Abvance;3883965

Rapidshare + Warez-BB = Win

Rapidshare Premium + Warez-bb

= Jackpot!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33