Groups

limit internet to one website???

how do i do it. im getting too distracted so i need bbc bitesize ONLY!!!! thanks

10 Comments

Banned

If I tell you how to do it, I'd have to tell you how to undo it (since you wouldn't get on HUKD) and I don't think you have enough will power to hold that kind of knowledge without abusing it.

Asking on a website besides bbc bitesize is also a fail

Buy a revision book. Or print out some stuff from Bitesize and leave the computer off!

P.S. Setting up a block is just going to be an extra waste of time. Get on with it!
    Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 17th May 2011

Download Cinema Drape

Study ! and stop wilfing
    Edited by: "wbmkk" 17th May 2011

oldmanhouse

Buy a revision book. Or print out some stuff from Bitesize and leave the … Buy a revision book. Or print out some stuff from Bitesize and leave the computer off!P.S. Setting up a block is just going to be an extra waste of time. Get on with it!

This - how do you think people managed to revise before the internet came along???

Op seems a bit pointless because if you do it you will have the ability to undo it.

Not undoing it will take as much will power as not going on any other site anyway.

Bit of a pointless exercise

Put a clamp on your Ethernet cable and tighten until it only allows one website through.

Superglue the clamp so you cannot easily release.
    Edited by: "Plum" 17th May 2011

lmhosts file

google it...if you can get on it

Sounds like procrastination to me.

"Fix the internet so I can't visit any other website... that should kill some time so I don't have to revise. Plus it eases my concience as I'm doing it to help my revision, or something."

Plum

Put a clamp on your Ethernet cable and tighten until it only allows one … Put a clamp on your Ethernet cable and tighten until it only allows one website through.Superglue the clamp so you cannot easily release.

Lol +1

Op, you do realise this is a joke? oO (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions