Groups

Limited Edition Power Rangers doughnuts come to Krispy Kreme

Editor
    They may not be mighty, or morphin', but they sure look delicious!

http://i.imgur.com/qLRl0ny.png

A promotional tie-in for the upcoming Power Rangers movie, the donuts are Kreme-filled shell donuts dipped in chocolate icing, sprinkled with edible silver glitter (yes, the Rangers sparkle in the movie...), and finished with a lightning bolt-shaped sugar piece (in black, blue, yellow, red, or pink to coincide with the five Rangers).

The new donuts can be found for a limited time until 26th March. Here

15 Comments

Excuse me while I wet myself in excitement....NOT!

robin5858

Excuse me while I wet myself in excitement....NOT!

Sarcasm? I don't think the OP targeted this offer for adults it's more for kids!

Banned

Are Power Rangers still cool with kids then?

Very effective management tool is a box of donuts.

About time !! I've been a power rangers fan for 20 years and I cannot wait for the movie. USA just did this offer and finally the UK have followed suit.

Banned

jblake6591

About time !! I've been a power rangers fan for 20 years and I cannot … About time !! I've been a power rangers fan for 20 years and I cannot wait for the movie. USA just did this offer and finally the UK have followed suit.

Cos it worked out so well last time we followed them..

£17.50 a box. nope. first seen was oh wee man will love these but can get a paper round by them himself.

Jeez must it always be an argument with certain people. Hot or cold the end. No comment needed

DKLS

Very effective management tool is a box of donuts.

No really, it isn't. But managers love to think that it is. Really people are thinking, tight a*** thinks he bribe me with donuts like a small child. For the record, neither are creme eggs. Just in case you were planning that wonder at Easter.
    Edited by: "MSK." 8th Mar

Marcoos

Are Power Rangers still cool with kids then?

I guess we will find out from 23 March 2017... when the new movie is on general release in the UK:

[ http://www.powerrangers.movie ]

amberdabbsrobertson

Jeez must it always be an argument with certain people. Hot or cold the … Jeez must it always be an argument with certain people. Hot or cold the end. No comment needed

Doughnuts; hot or cold?

Surely that requires a(nother) comment.

Paid advertising comes to Misc. X)

amberdabbsrobertson

Jeez must it always be an argument with certain people. Hot or cold the … Jeez must it always be an argument with certain people. Hot or cold the end. No comment needed

You're quite right, we don't need to communicate with our fellow human beings at all, it's totally unnecessary. Let's just sit in silence voting and chomping on absurdly priced doughnuts until our cold miserable hearts pack in.

These donuts aren't very imaginative. You would think the icing would be a colour of a ranger with the lightening symbol going through. I guess their on a budget.

Shame it's only a limited time...could do with these for my sons Power Ranger party in April
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions