Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reserve Games

Found 18th Oct 2017
*** Please refrain from leaving irrelevant comments. This is aimed to help the minority of gamers who are into collecting rare/limited stuff.

Just had this email from Special Reserve Games, so what you are reading is a direct copy and past:

We're SO EXCITED we had to tell our subscribers first!

Our new website is LIVE! SpecialReserveGames.com has been completely redesigned for a better experience...including new shipping services with dynamic rates for your location and better, faster service with white-glove shipping and handling!

What's more, we are very pleased to share that we have a few copies of held back and cancelled stock on both STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2, for a very limited time!!

These are NOT reissues! We've made available our left over copies from the original batches that were retained for replacements and reviews, and a few more came from orders that customers cancelled prior to shipping.

This is your chance to snap up these lasties…but supplies are EXTREMELY limited, so you pups have to act fast -- you're hearing this news before we post to social media so you can get a jump on the games you deserve!

All that PLUS the ABSOLVER Prospect Mask is now available as a standalone item for those who already own the game digitally. You asked and we answered! It's shipping immediately and destined to be one of your favorite collectibles -- don't miss out!

News will be posted later today with more info about the upgrades, as well as info on ABSOLVER for PS4 and the upcoming RUINER release.

Head on over to Special Reserve Games now, and please let us know what you think.

Love to all the pups out there -- thank you as always for supporting indie games!

-Sarge

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Hello

Original Poster

How much!?!?!

Just had my YS order delivered from limitedrungames the other day.
Edited by: "BIGUSHEADUS" 18th Oct 2017

Original Poster

BIGUSHEADUS7 m ago

How much!?!?! Just had my YS order delivered from …How much!?!?! Just had my YS order delivered from limitedrungames the other day.

I ordered strafe and paid with Halifax Clarity and it cost me £35.06 delivered. You DO collect LRG?! How many of them have you got?
Edited by: "mixmixi" 18th Oct 2017

Strafe® 1996 PC

WHAT’S IN THE PC BOX?

FULL GAME VIA STEAM KEY

3.5″ FLOPPY DISK

SOUNDTRACK ON CASSETTE

FASHIONABLE LAPEL PINS

HARDCORE STICKERS

INDOOR SUNGLASSES

10 COLLECTIBLE POGS

I miss the 90s!!

mixmixi18th Oct

I ordered strafe and paid with Halifax Clarity and it cost me £35.06 …I ordered strafe and paid with Halifax Clarity and it cost me £35.06 delivered. You DO collect LRG?! How many of them have you got?

I got a little lost checking I think all in all I've got 7, one of which is a duplicate (ps4 and Ps Vita), I've mostly been getting CEs from them so when they have one I order any other game I'm interested. I can't believe I didn't know about LRG when they had the Oddworld collection for sale

How long have you been collecting and what are you collecting from them?

Original Poster

BIGUSHEADUS7 h, 10 m ago

I got a little lost checking I think all in all I've got …I got a little lost checking I think all in all I've got 7, one of which is a duplicate (ps4 and Ps Vita), I've mostly been getting CEs from them so when they have one I order any other game I'm interested. I can't believe I didn't know about LRG when they had the Oddworld collection for sale How long have you been collecting and what are you collecting from them?

I am only missing about 10 titles from all their releases. With them my rule is to buy standard edition only. I have been collecting for nearly 5-6 months now.

mixmixi11 h, 41 m ago

I am only missing about 10 titles from all their releases. With them my …I am only missing about 10 titles from all their releases. With them my rule is to buy standard edition only. I have been collecting for nearly 5-6 months now.

You're only missing 10 titles

I got to know about it when darius burst came out but, I don't know if I've done the wrong thing buying the CEs as they are so inconsistent size wise I've got no room to put them anywhere.

Original Poster

BIGUSHEADUS25 m ago

You're only missing 10 titles I got to know about it when darius burst …You're only missing 10 titles I got to know about it when darius burst came out but, I don't know if I've done the wrong thing buying the CEs as they are so inconsistent size wise I've got no room to put them anywhere.

9 to be exact. 2 PS4 and 7 Vita titles. Yeah that was exactly my reason not buying CEs. Also, it was very very costly to complete the collection at the same time so I gave up on buying CEs and set restrictions to myself.
Post a comment
@
    Text