Groups
    EXPIRED

Link to expired deal anyone?

I think it was Wednesday, Dell Vostro for about £216. I didn't post on the thread and have searched to no avail. Many thanks.Rep for finder.

3 Comments

This "mistake" has been sorted out by Dell ages ago so you are not going to get any good deals now.

If you are looking for old deals, select "Advanced" in the top right on the main window.

Then put "Search by Keyword" of "Dell" and select "Find Posts From" select "A Week Ago" then press "Search Now"

The deal you want will come up top of the search results

Original Poster

guilbert53;7966057

This "mistake" has been sorted out by Dell ages ago so you are not going … This "mistake" has been sorted out by Dell ages ago so you are not going to get any good deals now.If you are looking for old deals, select "Advanced" in the top right on the main window.Then put "Search by Keyword" of "Dell" and select "Find Posts From" select "A Week Ago" then press "Search Now"The deal you want will come up top of the search results

I ordered at the time and order has been confirmed :w00t:

Had tried previously and have tried again but deal didn't show. Thanks anyway,rep added:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions