Groups

Linking my Sony Ericsson headset

ok folks iv got the headset a below, i dont have the instructions but im wanting to link it to my PS3
    i was told to press a button but i have no idea on how to do it, can anyone guide me through if you have the same headset and have done the same

thans for any help

16 Comments

Hi Saxo hows it going?

saxo_appeal;1933060

]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5464964/Trail/searchtext%3EHEADSET.htm

switch it on and go into settngs on ps3 menu under accessory settings. follow the menu on there

Original Poster

thanks, i managed to do it, you hold down the + and - for 5 seconds and thats it in pairing mode

well hello there Abacus me old chum, hows things mate?

]Here's a user guide if that helps

saxo_appeal;1933118

thanks, i managed to do it, you hold down the + and - for 5 seconds and … thanks, i managed to do it, you hold down the + and - for 5 seconds and thats it in pairing modewell hello there Abacus me old chum, hows things mate?

Good mate don't see you much on here now.

Original Poster

Busy offshore 2 weeks out of the month mate altho im usualy on when im away aswell

Original Poster

ok iv managed to link it to the PS3 but when i just played call of duty 4 i spoke and i couldnt hear anything on the screen or other people speaking in my ear...nothing lol
    is this normal or should i see a saxo_appeal mic icon come up when i say something?

Original Poster

anyone? lol

Not sure, as I haven't used one myself yet, but I know on RFOM you can set the device using the in-game options.

Maybe its on the COD4 menus, and not the PS3 itself?

Original Poster

iv tried, even the instructions for the game are so little !!

Is there anything in ]here that would help? (it's a long thread though:oops:)

Original Poster

thanks barney

Original Poster

YAhhhhoooooooooooo

got it and thanks to everyone for your help

it was in the audio input settings that i never switched on, its working braw now lol

Original Poster

Right iv got another problem now lol

these are the instructions on what to do....

1.Set the input to (your mic) and leave the output on (default)- one person can chat with the other players, and the replys will play over your TV speakers rather than into your mic. Great when sharing one console because everyone can hear the team talk.
    A. can hear myself on the tv and can speak to other people but there is no game sounds..

2.Set the input and output to (default)- you will hear the game sound and voice chat through your TV speakers but won't be able to talk back. Great if you don't have a headset, or if you want the room to hear the team chat.
    A.well there is no point in this one if you want to chat.

3.Set the output to (default) to use stereo headphones with your TV or receiver. Then set the input to (your mic) and you can chat while wearing stereo headphones. Keeping the mic close to your face could be a problem since both ears are already taken! You could try a USB desktop mic and see if that works. I will add info on that as it comes in.
    A. dont want to do this as iv got a bluetooth headset

ok if ive got my mic on and the output on default i can here myself speak on the tele but there is no game sounds like sniper shots, i can hear everyne else but no game sounds ...arrrrrrrr

Original Poster

hmmmm think its working now......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions